- Be the first to comment
- China foundries planning FD-SOI process technology
- CHT ties up with NTT, Itochu to develop hardware specifications for SDN/NFV equipment
- FET ties up with IBM to promote SAP HANA business solutions
- Digitimes Research: Global electric vehicle market heating up
- China market: Xiaomi to enhance its product portfolio to ramp up sales in 2017
- LG Display constructing 10.5G TFT-LCD factory, says report
- China adds PV installation capacity of 34.54GWp in 2016, says CPIA
- Taiwan market: Samsung to launch QLED TVs
- AUO to beef up marketing of LTPS TFT-LCD panels in 2017
- Asustek adjusting tablet operations
- Samsung unveils a new line of smart appliances at Samsung SEAO Forum 2017
- Equipment maker Foxsemicon to post record EPS for 2016
- Taipei City Government opens PV power-generating station on restored landfill site
- Eight-inch fabs operating at full capacity
- HTC takes VR lead in China, says Canalys
- UltraChip posts 2016 EPS of NT$2.28
- Xintec swings to loss for 2016
- Leadtek Research steps into health care devices
- Digitimes Research: ADAS expected to become mainstream car-driving safety system
- Digitimes Research: NTT DoCoMo, KDDI, SoftBank step into power supply
- Philips Lighting boosting CityTouch
- VIS posts record 2016 profit
- AUO opens rooftop PV system in southern Taiwan
- Taiwan has 4 graphics card vendors among global top-5 in 2016
- Digitimes Research: January shipments of Wintel notebooks down on month, up on year
Qualcomm agreed in late 2016 to buy NXP Semiconductor for about US$47 billion in the biggest-ever deal...
To help foster the development of related wireless charging technology in Taiwan, the Wireless Power...
Qualcomm president Derek Aberle spared his time with Digitimes for an exclusive interview...
The next wave of computing is now beginning to define the IT industry, where the boundaries of computing...
- Smartphone and tablet industry: The view from Taiwan - May 2012
Taiwan-based companies have a long and successful history of involvement in the supply chain for mobile devices, which for the purposes of this article consist...
- Taiwan handset overview - Jun 2010
The global handset market did not have a banner year in 2009, with overall shipments of 1.167 billion units representing a drop of 3.2% from the previous year,...
- Taiwan handset industry overview - Jun 2008
The use of handsets continues to grow around the world, both in mature and emerging markets, as the communication devices become ever more ingrained in people's...
- Taiwan handset overview - Jun 2007
Global handset shipments topped 977 million units in 2006, according to Digitimes Research, with Taiwan-based handset makers accounting for 14% of the market on...