- Be the first to comment
- Digitimes Research: Smartphone AP shipments in China to grow 2H14
- Competition for notebook panels may heat up due to South Korea makers increasing output, say Taiwan makers
- Digitimes Research: Taiwan makers ship over 67 million large-size TFT-LCD panels in 2Q14
- Taiwan solar firms may rely on markets other than US in 2H14
- Unitech, Dynamic ramping rigid-flexible PCBs
- Commentary: Microsoft moves to eliminate Nokia
- Aces enjoys orders from BMW and Mercedes-Benz
- LG Innotek signs cooperation to focus on Li-Fi business, says report
- Kinsus net profits up over 55% sequentially in 2Q14
- Panel supply to remain tight until 4Q14 or 1Q15, says Innolux president
- TWM foresees profit drop in 3Q14
- Tatung to set up rooftop PV systems with total capacity of 4MWp in Pescadores
- Taiwan market: Acer, Asustek see opportunities from enterprise PC replacement trend
- Macronix reportedly lands large-volume ROM orders from Nintendo
- GET may set up PV module factory abroad to cope with US anti-dumping taxation
- Everlight to expand monthly LED packaging capacity to 4 billion chips, says chairman
- Neo Solar Power nets NT$1.02 per share for 1H14
- Foxconn comments on reports of plans to invest in Anhui, China
- Innovative Logic, M31 Technology introduce USB-IF certified USB 3.0 device controller IP solution
- Asustek, Gigabyte releasing new gaming notebooks in 3Q14
- Baidu to release smartphone with MediaTek processor, says report
- Terry Guo overseeing Foxconn preparations for new iPhone
- New Surface to come into production in August, say Taiwan maker
- Innolux announces 2Q14 net profit of NT$3 billion
- Casetek Holdings sees 2Q14 decline
Historically, Computex has played a key role in the global IT ecosystem, complementing other tradeshows...
Silicon Image is a semiconductor IP company whose expertise is connecting boxes to displays. The company...
While Digitimes is known as a media outlet, the company also includes a business unit that solely focuses...
Taiwan-based TFT-LCD panel maker AU Optronics (AUO) saw its business operation swing from total net...
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011
Growth of the global LCD TV market was not as strong as expected in 2010 as the market continued to feel the aftershocks of the economic recession that had hit...
- A glimpse into the e-book reader market - May 2010
In 2008, worldwide e-book reader shipments totaled only 700,000 units, according to Digitimes Research. But demand exploded in 2009 as consumer interests grew...
- Overview of LCD TV market - May 2010
When the economic recession hit at the end of 2008, the LCD TV market seemed to be heading toward a doomsday scenario in 2009; however, demand turned out to be...
- Large-size LCD panel overview - Jun 2007
Global large-size LCD panel market revenues are expected to increase at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 12.5% to US$96.2 billion by 2011, up from US$53.5...