- Be the first to comment
- AOT expects 2015 LED lighting revenue proportion to double on year
- Global 3Q14 smartphone and tablet chip markets rise, says Strategy Analytics
- SanDisk reportedly looking for mobile DRAM supplier
- Inotera on schedule to transition to 20nm process technology
- Notebook vendors eye 12-inch notebooks
- A quarter billion connected vehicles expected to be on the road by 2020, says Gartner
- Annual sales of e-bicycles expected to surpass 360 million by 2023, says Navigant
- Handset solution vendors vying for wearable and peripheral device chip market
- Handset panel shipments reach 2 billion in 2014, says report
- Samsung starts smartphone production lines in Indonesia, says report
- Sharp to cut TV panel production by 20% in 1Q15, says report
- Digitimes Research: Korea makers to expand AMOLED production capacity 36% in 2015
- Foxconn taking different approach on patent management
- Taiwan solar cell makers set to lose US market
- USITC upholds findings that China and Taiwan PV makers have been dumping their products, says TrendForce
- Taiwan December manufacturing production index up on month, year, says MOEA
- China market: China vendors to beef up competition for CNY2,000-3,000 segment, say sources
- Some Taiwan solar cell makers lower prices to maintain orders
- Acer looks to stable smartphone business, says CEO
- China reaches PV installation capacity of 10.52GWp in 2014, says report
- Digitimes Research: China players becoming strong threat to first-tier brand vendors
- Samsung OLED handset panel pricing to reach parity with TFT LCD in 2015
- Digitimes Research: 3D, Ultra HD TV prices drop roughly 30% on year in January
- China smartphone supply chains estimate demand to pick up in March
- Global display module output increases 5% in 2014 to over US$82 billion, says PIDA
Compal Electronics was one of the pioneers that relocated its major production base to China from Taiwan...
The development of network functions virtualization (NFV) solutions will become mature in 2015 and...
Despite years of enthusiasm for wireless charging technology, the market for wireless charging applications...
Karbonn, the second-largest India-based handset vendor, is looking into in-house production. Digitimes...
- Smartphone and tablet industry: The view from Taiwan - May 2012
Taiwan-based companies have a long and successful history of involvement in the supply chain for mobile devices, which for the purposes of this article consist...
- Taiwan handset overview - Jun 2010
The global handset market did not have a banner year in 2009, with overall shipments of 1.167 billion units representing a drop of 3.2% from the previous year,...
- Taiwan handset industry overview - Jun 2008
The use of handsets continues to grow around the world, both in mature and emerging markets, as the communication devices become ever more ingrained in people's...
- Taiwan handset overview - Jun 2007
Global handset shipments topped 977 million units in 2006, according to Digitimes Research, with Taiwan-based handset makers accounting for 14% of the market on...