- Be the first to comment
- Commentary: 14nm FinFET process, Galaxy S6 crucial to Samsung semiconductor business
- Samsung to unveil Galaxy S6 at MWC; initial shipments to top 50 million units
- Motech reportedly to add solar cell capacity via partnership with Aide Solar Energy
- Consolidation needed to address oversupply in NOR flash industry: Q&A with Macronix chairman Miin Wu
- Digitimes Research: Smart home segment proposes growth but lacks direction
- Microsoft increasing orders to China makers
- Compal expects 1Q15 notebook shipments to fall 16-20%
- First-tier China solar cell makers expected to have 1.0-1.2GWp PERC capacity
- Smartphone vendors to showcase new models at pre-MWC events
- Nearly 700MW of energy storage capacity has been announced in from 3Q14-1Q15, says Navigant
- Win Semi 1Q15 sales to rise over 50%, says report
- Coretronic expects BLU shipments in 2015 to increase 10%
- ASE orders equipment for NT$1.3 billion
- Epistar 1Q15 gross margin expected to rebound to 20%
- Taiwan display industry looks promising going into 2015, says TDUA
- Digitimes Research: Global LED lighting demand in 2015 valued at nearly US$30 billion
- Revenues from electric vehicle charging services expected to reach US$2.9 billion annually by 2023, says Navigant
- New On-Cell touch notebooks expected to arrive from major vendors in 1H15
- Digitimes Research: Global tablet shipments in 2015 forecast at 221.4 million units
- Digitimes Research: Government-led investment funds to drive China IC design growth
- Panel makers optimistic about performance in 2015
- Digitimes Research: Qualcomm antitrust probe reshapes patent licensing in China
- Large-size panel shipments decline 3% in January, says WitsView
- Taiwan January unemployment rate down on month, year, says DGBAS
- Cymer extends DUV for 14nm with new products
Compal Electronics was one of the pioneers that relocated its major production base to China from Taiwan...
The development of network functions virtualization (NFV) solutions will become mature in 2015 and...
Despite years of enthusiasm for wireless charging technology, the market for wireless charging applications...
Karbonn, the second-largest India-based handset vendor, is looking into in-house production. Digitimes...
- Smartphone and tablet industry: The view from Taiwan - May 2012
Taiwan-based companies have a long and successful history of involvement in the supply chain for mobile devices, which for the purposes of this article consist...
- Taiwan handset overview - Jun 2010
The global handset market did not have a banner year in 2009, with overall shipments of 1.167 billion units representing a drop of 3.2% from the previous year,...
- Taiwan handset industry overview - Jun 2008
The use of handsets continues to grow around the world, both in mature and emerging markets, as the communication devices become ever more ingrained in people's...
- Taiwan handset overview - Jun 2007
Global handset shipments topped 977 million units in 2006, according to Digitimes Research, with Taiwan-based handset makers accounting for 14% of the market on...