- Be the first to comment
- Leadtek pushing into medical market
- Baidu adopts Xilinx to accelerate machine learning applications in the data center
- Qualcomm to return to TSMC but not for 10nm, sources claim
- Globalfoundries China fab put on hold
- Verizon launches MediaTek-powered smartphone
- ASML on track to post record 2016 sales
- Digitimes Research: Global large-size panel shipments to grow at CAGR of 0.3% in 2016-2021
- MIRDC working on communication standards for LED equipment
- October medium- to large-size TV panel pricing up significantly, say research firms
- China market: Smartphone vendors to buy more panels and other parts from local suppliers in 2017
- India market: 35 million smartphones shipped in 3Q16, says Counterpoint
- China Mobile nets CNY88.1 billion for January-September 2016
- PChome JV provides e-payment services in Thailand
- Nichia wins patent infringement litigation in Japan
- Neo Solar Power to float overseas convertible bonds
- Taiwan market: We Can Financial Technology launches smart POS
- Digitimes Research: Worldwide notebook shipments grow sequentially in 3Q16
- China may revise 2017 PV feed-in tariff cuts
- Everlight expands capacity for LED fine pixel-pitch displays
- Vietnam market: LED lighting demand takes off
- LeEco enters US market
- Passive component maker Mag.Layers sees EPS hit 6-year high in 3Q16
- Taiwan market: Gamania provides mobile e-payment services Gama Pay
- Taiwan attracts foreign direct investment of over US$10 billion in January-September, says MOEA
- StarChip security IC fabricated on HHGrace eNVM process
Corning in late July released its latest cover glass, Gorilla Glass 5, to provide better protection...
At this point most consumers are not that familiar with the USB Type C specification but it has the...
Compal Electronics was one of the pioneers that relocated its major production base to China from Taiwan...
Sales of handsets in the India market reached 61.07 million units in the first quarter of 2014, with...
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011
Growth of the global LCD TV market was not as strong as expected in 2010 as the market continued to feel the aftershocks of the economic recession that had hit...
- A glimpse into the e-book reader market - May 2010
In 2008, worldwide e-book reader shipments totaled only 700,000 units, according to Digitimes Research. But demand exploded in 2009 as consumer interests grew...
- Overview of LCD TV market - May 2010
When the economic recession hit at the end of 2008, the LCD TV market seemed to be heading toward a doomsday scenario in 2009; however, demand turned out to be...
- Large-size LCD panel overview - Jun 2007
Global large-size LCD panel market revenues are expected to increase at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 12.5% to US$96.2 billion by 2011, up from US$53.5...