- Be the first to comment
- Gaming monitor competition to heat up in 2017
- SAS reports strong November revenues
- Largan November revenues hit 12-month high
- Micron accelerates adoption of all-flash data centers with 8TB SSD
- Nanya completes acquisition of Micron shares
- Truly Opto-Electronics poised to produce AMOLED panels
- Merry November revenues hit record for 6th straight month
- Mechanical Technology R&D Center to cooperate with SLM Solutions Group
- IPC maker Ennoconn reports increased sales for November
- Amtran Technology ships 340,000 LCD TVs, monitors in November
- Radiant Opto-Electronics ships nearly 14.8 million BLUs
- Lextar sees mild drop in November revenues
- PCB inspection equipment firm Machvision revenues hike
- WT Micro says it is in talks with LeEco on delayed payment
- Yageo posts increased November revenues
- LandMark expects rebound in 1Q17, PCL sees boom in 4Q16
- SPIL, KYEC November revenues rise
- Global 3Q16 semiconductor equipment billings rise, says SEMI
- Taiwan November CPI down on month, up on year, says DGBAS
- Catcher sees November revenues down from a year ago
- Annual sales worldwide from fabless IC design to grow 3.4% in 2017, says TrendForce
- Microsemi goes open source with FPGA for RISC-V
- Ethernet switch market sees steady growth in core network infrastructure segments, says IDC
- IPC maker Parpro lands orders from US military equipment contractor, says paper
- Raspberry Pi production extends to Japan
To help foster the development of related wireless charging technology in Taiwan, the Wireless Power...
Qualcomm president Derek Aberle spared his time with Digitimes for an exclusive interview...
The next wave of computing is now beginning to define the IT industry, where the boundaries of computing...
At this point most consumers are not that familiar with the USB Type C specification but it has the...
- Smartphone and tablet industry: The view from Taiwan - May 2012
Taiwan-based companies have a long and successful history of involvement in the supply chain for mobile devices, which for the purposes of this article consist...
- Taiwan handset overview - Jun 2010
The global handset market did not have a banner year in 2009, with overall shipments of 1.167 billion units representing a drop of 3.2% from the previous year,...
- Taiwan handset industry overview - Jun 2008
The use of handsets continues to grow around the world, both in mature and emerging markets, as the communication devices become ever more ingrained in people's...
- Taiwan handset overview - Jun 2007
Global handset shipments topped 977 million units in 2006, according to Digitimes Research, with Taiwan-based handset makers accounting for 14% of the market on...