- Be the first to comment
- Digitimes Research: China smartphone vendors may favor local AMOLED suppliers over Samsung Display
- Smart LED lighting, high-end backlighting, IR devices to drive Unity Opto growth in 2017, says chairman
- Taiwan market: Seiko Epson launches Smart Canvas
- Component orders from AR/VR vendors still low in 2017
- UMC expects wafer shipments to drop 1% in 1Q17
- Samsung chip business posts record operating profits for 4Q16
- Giga Solar Materials to start production at factory in eastern China at end of March
- China market: Foxconn to produce bicycles for startup Mobike
- Solution vendors to start rolling out 5G chips in 2H17, say sources
- Brand vendors to launch smartphones with AI applications to ramp up sales in 2017
- UMC to start shipping 14nm chips in 1Q17
- China market: Future Mobility to build smart electric car plant in Nanjing
- Chilisin, Ralec to merge
- Chilisin to acquire ferrite cores maker Ferroxcube
- PTI 1Q17 sales to beat seasonal patterns, says president
- Foxconn considering setting up panel line in US, says chairman
- The synergy of NXP acquisition: An interview with Qualcomm president Derek Aberle
- China re-assessing subsidies for PV projects
- Foxconn Electronics to have Sharp produce 4K TV panels in Japan
- China polysilicon imports in January-November 2016 grow 18.2% on year, says CNMIA
- EIH cooperates with Texen to offer smart cosmetics packaging solution
- Pihsiang Machinery sets up 2MWp rooftop PV system in northeastern Taiwan
- Worldwide semiconductor revenues to grow 7.2% in 2017, says Gartner
- Hua Hong to intro 3rd-gen super-junction MOSFET process in 1H17
- NOR flash prices rise, says report
Qualcomm agreed in late 2016 to buy NXP Semiconductor for about US$47 billion in the biggest-ever deal...
To help foster the development of related wireless charging technology in Taiwan, the Wireless Power...
Qualcomm president Derek Aberle spared his time with Digitimes for an exclusive interview...
The next wave of computing is now beginning to define the IT industry, where the boundaries of computing...
- Smartphone and tablet industry: The view from Taiwan - May 2012
Taiwan-based companies have a long and successful history of involvement in the supply chain for mobile devices, which for the purposes of this article consist...
- Taiwan handset overview - Jun 2010
The global handset market did not have a banner year in 2009, with overall shipments of 1.167 billion units representing a drop of 3.2% from the previous year,...
- Taiwan handset industry overview - Jun 2008
The use of handsets continues to grow around the world, both in mature and emerging markets, as the communication devices become ever more ingrained in people's...
- Taiwan handset overview - Jun 2007
Global handset shipments topped 977 million units in 2006, according to Digitimes Research, with Taiwan-based handset makers accounting for 14% of the market on...