- Be the first to comment
- Touch panel suppliers step up shipments for new iPhone
- Acer passes down Stationary Computer and Display BU management to younger executives
- Notebook component makers shift to server applications along with ODMs
- ASE expects to post revenue growth through 4Q15
- UMC slows 28nm ramp
- Electronic dictionary vendor Global View sets up business incubator in Beijing
- Taiwan IC design houses expect orders for handsets to pick up in August
- Acer pushing investments in startups
- MediaTek posts lower revenues and profits for 2Q15
- Sharp plans to stop in-house production of a-Si thin-film PV modules, says Nikkei News
- Digitimes Research: China smartphone AP shipments to grow 23.5% in 2H15
- Adlink posts 1H15 net EPS of NT$1.77
- TPK revenues slip due to decline in handset touch panel shipments
- LED to account for 19% of transportation lamp revenues in 2015, says IHS
- Coretronic reports 2Q15 performance
- Taiwan market: Chunghwa Telecom sees 4G user base increase to 2.9 million
- Energy management revenues for healthcare markets expected to reach US$2.2 billion by 2024, says report
- Hua Hong Semiconductor, QST announce 3-axis gyroscope SoC
- Digitimes Research: Taiwan 2Q15 small- to medium-size panel shipments drop 0.4%
- GCL-Poly Energy has no plans to produce solar cells
- China imports 10,942 tons of polysilicon in June
- Silicon Motion to offer solutions for 3D XPoint devices
- Taiwan promoting recycling of household wastewater for industrial use
- FET arranges stake investment in CNS via buying corporate bonds
- Innolux to merge with CMEL
Compal Electronics was one of the pioneers that relocated its major production base to China from Taiwan...
Sales of handsets in the India market reached 61.07 million units in the first quarter of 2014, with...
With increasing competition from AMOLED, TFT LCD display manufacturers are beginning to look to quantum...
Historically, Computex has played a key role in the global IT ecosystem, complementing other tradeshows...
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011
Growth of the global LCD TV market was not as strong as expected in 2010 as the market continued to feel the aftershocks of the economic recession that had hit...
- A glimpse into the e-book reader market - May 2010
In 2008, worldwide e-book reader shipments totaled only 700,000 units, according to Digitimes Research. But demand exploded in 2009 as consumer interests grew...
- Overview of LCD TV market - May 2010
When the economic recession hit at the end of 2008, the LCD TV market seemed to be heading toward a doomsday scenario in 2009; however, demand turned out to be...
- Large-size LCD panel overview - Jun 2007
Global large-size LCD panel market revenues are expected to increase at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 12.5% to US$96.2 billion by 2011, up from US$53.5...