- Be the first to comment
- Innolux to continue to invest in a-Si and IGZO technologies, says chairman
- LCD TV sales expected to reach 5 million during holiday period in North America
- MLS, Unity Opto expand LED lighting capacities
- ASE nets NT$1.98 per share for January-September
- Coretronic expects 4Q14 BLU shipments to drop slightly
- Hermes Microvision posts January-September net EPS of NT$25.13
- Walton, Powertech to see slight drops in 4Q14 revenues
- Contrel invests in PSS production using soft mask photolithography
- Taiwan market: BenQ aims to sell 20,000 curved Full HD WCG TVs in 2015; Ultra HD TV penetration to reach 5%
- Macronix posts net losses of NT$1.1 billion for 3Q14
- LG Display develops 5.3-inch Full HD LCD panel for smartphones with 0.7mm bezel
- Taiwan ODMs, component makers eye orders from China mid-range, high-end smartphone vendors
- Commentary: Calculating the cost of GamerGate, many losers, 2 potential big winners
- Inspection service company Sporton reports strong performance for 3Q14
- Project Ara modularized smartphone to enter commercial production in 2015
- Acer starts selling Ultra HD monitors in Taiwan
- Asia Tech Image poised to start production in Myanmar
- Delta Electronics 3Q14 net profit hits record
- Quanta said to be main supplier of Google Project Ara
- LG Electronics announces 3Q14 performance
- MOEA conditionally approves Sanan Optoelectronics stake in Epistar
- Solar glass price plunge to cease as trade sanctions take effect, says IHS
- Flip Chip technology expected to be used in more LED TVs released in 2015
- China September polysilicon imports hit record, says CNIA
- Lite-On, Delta win New Taipei LED streetlamp contracts
Sales of handsets in the India market reached 61.07 million units in the first quarter of 2014, with...
With increasing competition from AMOLED, TFT LCD display manufacturers are beginning to look to quantum...
Historically, Computex has played a key role in the global IT ecosystem, complementing other tradeshows...
Silicon Image is a semiconductor IP company whose expertise is connecting boxes to displays. The company...
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011
Growth of the global LCD TV market was not as strong as expected in 2010 as the market continued to feel the aftershocks of the economic recession that had hit...
- A glimpse into the e-book reader market - May 2010
In 2008, worldwide e-book reader shipments totaled only 700,000 units, according to Digitimes Research. But demand exploded in 2009 as consumer interests grew...
- Overview of LCD TV market - May 2010
When the economic recession hit at the end of 2008, the LCD TV market seemed to be heading toward a doomsday scenario in 2009; however, demand turned out to be...
- Large-size LCD panel overview - Jun 2007
Global large-size LCD panel market revenues are expected to increase at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 12.5% to US$96.2 billion by 2011, up from US$53.5...