- Be the first to comment
- PCB equipment supplier Csun braces for strong sales in 1Q14
- Suntech announces update on subsidiary share transfers and restructuring process
- 64-bit smartphones to be ushered in 2014, say sources
- Concentrated PV solar installations set to boom, says IHS
- Alcatel-Lucent sets up innovation center in Taiwan
- Innolux to produce 75-inch Ultra HD TV panels
- Foxconn November revenues hit record
- Qualcomm announces 64-bit capable Snapdragon 410 chipset
- AUO November large-size panel shipments up 13% on month
- Genesis Photonics looks to LED street lamp demand in China
- Epistar sees increased November revenues
- Intel Labs cooperates with Asustek to improve cloud computing storage
- Taiwan Intelligent Aerotropolis Industry Alliance formed
- HGST looks to adoption of helium-filled HDDs by ODMs
- Chunghwa Telecom nets NT$4.83 per share for January-November
- Micron launches 45nm serial NOR flash for embedded apps
- Acer November revenues up month, down on year
- WPG reports revenue gains for November
- Radiant Opto-Electronics November BLU shipments highest in 2013
- Quanta November notebook shipments up 19%
- Smart device component industry is key to Taiwan economic development, says JT Wang
- China market: Smart TV penetration to rise to over 70% in 2014, say Taiwan makers
- TSMC November sales drop 14%
- Taiwan market: Samsung introduces Galaxy J
- Sonix November sales rise 11%
Smartphone ODM Arima Communications has decided to expand its product lines to include tablets, smart...
OCZ Technology shifted its corporate focus away from legacy DRAM memory modules in 2011, and has since...
Singapore-based Gajah International Pte Ltd (Gajah) has won several Computex 2013 Design and Innovation...
Just before Computex 2013, Digitimes spoke with Jeff Baer, marketing director for Embedded Wireless,...
- Smartphone and tablet industry: The view from Taiwan - May 2012
Taiwan-based companies have a long and successful history of involvement in the supply chain for mobile devices, which for the purposes of this article consist...
- Taiwan motherboard industry overview - May 2012
The year 2011 saw the motherboard industry reverse its trend of declining shipments year-on-year, to post a slight 0.2% growth. This upturn in fortunes was expected...
- Notebook market overview - Jun 2011
The notebook industry in 2010 experienced several major events that significantly changed the industry's ecosystem for the year and the industry is also believed...
- Taiwan motherboard industry overview - Jun 2011
The motherboard industry began 2010 with optimism and expected to see a reversal of the previous two years' declines in revenues and shipments as the impact of...