- Be the first to comment
- Apple to release 3 iPhone models in 2H15
- TSMC to supply chips for rumored iPhone 6S and 6C
- FPCB suppliers to enjoy better than expected sales in 1H15
- Apple Watch yields have been low but are increasing, say touch panel makers
- Taiwan makers lower prices for PERC monocrystalline solar cells
- LED light bulb prices to fall to US$5 in 2015, says Epistar chairman
- Apple rumored entry-level iPhone 6C to be made by Wistron
- Apple to tap emerging markets again with iPhone 6C, say sources
- Digitimes Research: Holitech to become 2nd-largest touch panel maker in China after acquisitions
- Young Fast aims to reduce cash outflow and increase new solutions to improve performance in 2015
- Optoelectronics, sensors/actuators and discretes growth accelerates, says IC Insights
- Xintec to list on Taiwan OTC on March 30
- Acer turns profitable in 2014 with EPS of NT$0.66
- Intel to partner with notebook players for Chromebook 2-in-1s
- Taiwan International Lighting Show begins
- Digitimes Research: More automakers looking to use adaptive LED headlights in upcoming cars
- Global LED lighting market to reach JPY5.5 trillion in 2020, says Fuji Kenzai
- SAS nets NT$2.06 per share for 2014
- China PV module makers cut OEM prices for Japan vendors
- Foxconn considering setting up TV production lines in India to cope with demand from Sony
- TSMC to post flat to 5% revenue growth in 2Q15
- Taiwan International Lighting Show: Everlight to display new lighting technologies
- Gintech Energy, E-Ton Solar post losses for 2014
- Wah Hong reports 2014 performance
- Lite-On Technology expects CCM revenue proportion for 13-megapixel models to rise to 50-60% in 2015
Compal Electronics was one of the pioneers that relocated its major production base to China from Taiwan...
Sales of handsets in the India market reached 61.07 million units in the first quarter of 2014, with...
With increasing competition from AMOLED, TFT LCD display manufacturers are beginning to look to quantum...
Historically, Computex has played a key role in the global IT ecosystem, complementing other tradeshows...
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011
Growth of the global LCD TV market was not as strong as expected in 2010 as the market continued to feel the aftershocks of the economic recession that had hit...
- A glimpse into the e-book reader market - May 2010
In 2008, worldwide e-book reader shipments totaled only 700,000 units, according to Digitimes Research. But demand exploded in 2009 as consumer interests grew...
- Overview of LCD TV market - May 2010
When the economic recession hit at the end of 2008, the LCD TV market seemed to be heading toward a doomsday scenario in 2009; however, demand turned out to be...
- Large-size LCD panel overview - Jun 2007
Global large-size LCD panel market revenues are expected to increase at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 12.5% to US$96.2 billion by 2011, up from US$53.5...