- Be the first to comment
- Apple expected to adjust orders to upstream partners to maintain profits and reduce risks
- Digitimes Research: Taiwan large-size panel shipments decline in 1Q15
- PTI to post sales growth through 3Q15
- PCB maker Unitech to perform even more better in 2H15, says chairman
- Digitimes Research: China smartphone shipments shed 30% sequentially in 1Q15
- Asustek shifting ZenFone touch panel orders back to Taiwan
- TSMC to open new fab for 10nm manufacturing in mid-2016, says chairman
- AUO, Innolux not affected by Taiwan earthquake
- Taiwan 1Q15 international Internet bandwidth rises to 1.479Tbps, says TWNIC
- Taiwan forms Big Data Alliance
- CMC Magnetics downsizes capital by 17.18%
- CyberLink sets up subsidiary
- QD Vision introduces 2mm color LCD display optic
- Polysilicon prices outside China fall to US$16/kg
- Panel makers conservative about performance during May 1 period in China
- ITRI to cooperate with US NIST to promote LED lighting
- Commentary: HTC reveals confusing product positioning strategy
- The rise of the energy cloud signals a fundamental shift in the power segment, says Navigant
- JPEA hikes 2020 target cumulative PV installation capacity in Japan to 65.7GWp
- Largan Precision nets NT$32.86 per share for 1Q15
- TSMC hopes to build wholly-owned 12-inch fab in China
- Worldwide cloud IT infrastructure market grows 14.4% in 4Q14 as service providers continue to expand their datacenters, says IDC
- 3.75 billion Wi-Fi connected devices will be shipped worldwide by 2019, says MIC
- China market: Huahong to step up production of 16-bit MCUs
- Is Japan losing its influence in global semiconductor market?, asks IC Insights
Compal Electronics was one of the pioneers that relocated its major production base to China from Taiwan...
The development of network functions virtualization (NFV) solutions will become mature in 2015 and...
Despite years of enthusiasm for wireless charging technology, the market for wireless charging applications...
Karbonn, the second-largest India-based handset vendor, is looking into in-house production. Digitimes...
- Smartphone and tablet industry: The view from Taiwan - May 2012
Taiwan-based companies have a long and successful history of involvement in the supply chain for mobile devices, which for the purposes of this article consist...
- Taiwan handset overview - Jun 2010
The global handset market did not have a banner year in 2009, with overall shipments of 1.167 billion units representing a drop of 3.2% from the previous year,...
- Taiwan handset industry overview - Jun 2008
The use of handsets continues to grow around the world, both in mature and emerging markets, as the communication devices become ever more ingrained in people's...
- Taiwan handset overview - Jun 2007
Global handset shipments topped 977 million units in 2006, according to Digitimes Research, with Taiwan-based handset makers accounting for 14% of the market on...