- Be the first to comment
- Taiwan IC suppliers to benefit as Samsung steps up purchases of IC parts
- MediaTek hikes 4G smartphone solution shipment target for 2014
- Silicon Motion looks to 15-20% sequential revenue growth in 3Q14
- Radiant Opto-Electronics nets NT$3.07 per share for 1H14
- HTC conservative about 3Q14
- Russia market: Smartphone competition heating up
- Solartech mulls shift of solar cell capacity abroad in response to US anti-dumping taxation
- UMC to ramp 28nm wafer capacity
- Young Optics 1H14 net profit down over 60% on year
- Unimicron net profits up significantly in 2Q14
- Digitimes Research: Promotion of HEMS appliances in Japan faces problems
- Vendors cutting notebook shipments to Latin America
- AUO expects 5-8% growth in 3Q14 small- to medium-size panel shipments
- Intel to see difficulties shipping 40 million tablet CPUs in 2014
- Taiwan PV makers hope to set floor prices in place of US anti-dumping tax
- Taiwan sets quality standards for LED light bulbs
- AUO reports staggering profit growth for 2Q14
- Digitimes Research: Taiwan digital camera shipments in 2Q14 up 43.3% sequentially
- PCB/LCD equipment supplier Asia Neo Tech to debut on Taiwan OTC market
- Taiwan 2Q14 economic growth rate upward adjusted to 3.84%, says DGBAS
- Digitimes Research: China vendors ship over 101 million smartphones in 2Q14
- Digitimes Research: Taiwan ships 351.4 million small- to mid-size panels in 2Q14
- Macronix to start 8-inch OEM wafer business
- MediaTek 3Q14 revenues to grow 6-11% on quarter, say sources
- Taiwan market: InFocus to launch smartphone M810
Historically, Computex has played a key role in the global IT ecosystem, complementing other tradeshows...
Silicon Image is a semiconductor IP company whose expertise is connecting boxes to displays. The company...
While Digitimes is known as a media outlet, the company also includes a business unit that solely focuses...
Taiwan-based TFT-LCD panel maker AU Optronics (AUO) saw its business operation swing from total net...
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011
Growth of the global LCD TV market was not as strong as expected in 2010 as the market continued to feel the aftershocks of the economic recession that had hit...
- A glimpse into the e-book reader market - May 2010
In 2008, worldwide e-book reader shipments totaled only 700,000 units, according to Digitimes Research. But demand exploded in 2009 as consumer interests grew...
- Overview of LCD TV market - May 2010
When the economic recession hit at the end of 2008, the LCD TV market seemed to be heading toward a doomsday scenario in 2009; however, demand turned out to be...
- Large-size LCD panel overview - Jun 2007
Global large-size LCD panel market revenues are expected to increase at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 12.5% to US$96.2 billion by 2011, up from US$53.5...