- Be the first to comment
- Digitimes Research: Global tablet shipments to up over 16% on quarter in 3Q16
- Innolux, AUO chairmen urge government to financially support panel makers
- Taiwan FTC approves acquisition of HMI by ASML
- Digitimes Research: China firms to share up to 30% of 2016 global fingerprint sensor shipments
- China Internet user base over 709 million at end of June, says CNNIC
- Digitimes Research: Japan IT vendors stepping into IoT business
- Trina Solar to begin production of 5BB solar cells, say reports
- Taiwan market: Smartphone sales up slightly in July
- Taiwan market: Mobile Internet-access infrastructure key to development of mobile payments, says NCC
- More notebook vendors adopt on-board memory for Apollo Lake-based models
- IEI Integration sees increased orders for lottery terminals from Gtech
- Taiwan market: Philips launches Hue 2.0 smart LED lighting
- TSMC 28nm utilization rate to fall on slowdown in Intel orders
- Innolux to showcase various notebook-use panels at Touch Taiwan 2016
- Xian LONGi Silicon Materials to set up capacity in Malaysia, say reports
- Digitimes Research: Foxconn investment in Sharp may hike IGZO penetration
- NSP, Cathay Life Insurance set up JV for investment in PV power generation
- TSEC signs NT$1 billion joint lending
- HTC to take part in TGS 2016
- TowerJazz and SMIC sales to surge in 2016, says IC Insights
- China market: Online search valued at CNY21 billion in 2Q16, says Analysys
- Digitimes Research: China mobile AP shipments increase 8% in 2Q16
- Nvidia unveils Tegra Parker mobile SoC
- US fab-tool book-to-bill ratio rises, says SEMI
- Taiwan July manufacturing production index up, says MOEA
Qualcomm president Derek Aberle spared his time with Digitimes for an exclusive interview...
The next wave of computing is now beginning to define the IT industry, where the boundaries of computing...
At this point most consumers are not that familiar with the USB Type C specification but it has the...
Buoyed by its ZenFone series smartphones, Asustek Computer has captured a portion of the global smartphone...
- Smartphone and tablet industry: The view from Taiwan - May 2012
Taiwan-based companies have a long and successful history of involvement in the supply chain for mobile devices, which for the purposes of this article consist...
- Taiwan handset overview - Jun 2010
The global handset market did not have a banner year in 2009, with overall shipments of 1.167 billion units representing a drop of 3.2% from the previous year,...
- Taiwan handset industry overview - Jun 2008
The use of handsets continues to grow around the world, both in mature and emerging markets, as the communication devices become ever more ingrained in people's...
- Taiwan handset overview - Jun 2007
Global handset shipments topped 977 million units in 2006, according to Digitimes Research, with Taiwan-based handset makers accounting for 14% of the market on...