- Be the first to comment
- Wistron invests in Arbor Technology
- Samsung expected to delay second round of investment for expanding flexible display
- Rooftop PV systems are stage for Taiwan solar cell makers: Q&A with Win Win Precision chairman David Chen
- Solargiga PV module shipments grow 78.8% in 2014
- PCL Technologies expects steady growth in shipments of LTE, 10Gbps SFP+ optical transceiver modules
- 220 GaN MOCVD reactors to be installed in 2015, says IHS
- Philips to sell majority interest in combined LED components and automotive lighting business to GO Scale Capital
- HTC to unveil new HTC One family products in April in Beijing
- China market: Xiaomi unveils 5 new products
- E Ink reports 2014 revenues
- Taiwan plastic chassis makers reducing capacities
- LG Chem to invest US$100 million to expand China polarizer facilities, says report
- Digitimes Research: China panel makers advancing production of high-end applications
- Sony Mobile aims to ship 38 million smartphones in FY2015, say sources
- Taiwan market: Gogoro to launch Smartscooter in summer 2015
- Niching 2014 profits hit 3-year high
- Epistar to start production of integrated power drivers based on Si substrates
- Giga Solar Materials to deal out 2014 dividend of NT$15.00
- Foxconn automated lines in eastern China increase production value, says report
- Growth of solar and wind industry to increasingly rely on IoT-based technologies and services, says ABI Research
- Commentary: China moves step forward to developing DRAM technology with ISSI buyout
- Worldwide natural gas vehicle sales to total 37.2 million from 2014-2024, says Navigant
- ASE to deal out cash dividend for 2014
- IC demand from China picking up, say Taiwan firms
- VIS signs OTP IP license agreement with Attopsemi
Compal Electronics was one of the pioneers that relocated its major production base to China from Taiwan...
The development of network functions virtualization (NFV) solutions will become mature in 2015 and...
Despite years of enthusiasm for wireless charging technology, the market for wireless charging applications...
Karbonn, the second-largest India-based handset vendor, is looking into in-house production. Digitimes...
- Smartphone and tablet industry: The view from Taiwan - May 2012
Taiwan-based companies have a long and successful history of involvement in the supply chain for mobile devices, which for the purposes of this article consist...
- Taiwan handset overview - Jun 2010
The global handset market did not have a banner year in 2009, with overall shipments of 1.167 billion units representing a drop of 3.2% from the previous year,...
- Taiwan handset industry overview - Jun 2008
The use of handsets continues to grow around the world, both in mature and emerging markets, as the communication devices become ever more ingrained in people's...
- Taiwan handset overview - Jun 2007
Global handset shipments topped 977 million units in 2006, according to Digitimes Research, with Taiwan-based handset makers accounting for 14% of the market on...