- Be the first to comment
- Quanta November notebook shipments up 19%
- Alcatel-Lucent sets up innovation center in Taiwan
- Innolux to produce 75-inch Ultra HD TV panels
- Qualcomm announces 64-bit capable Snapdragon 410 chipset
- AUO November large-size panel shipments up 13% on month
- Concentrated PV solar installations set to boom, says IHS
- Chunghwa Telecom nets NT$4.83 per share for January-November
- Foxconn November revenues hit record
- Acer November revenues up month, down on year
- WPG reports revenue gains for November
- Radiant Opto-Electronics November BLU shipments highest in 2013
- Genesis Photonics looks to LED street lamp demand in China
- Compal, Wistron, Inventec see mixed results in November revenues
- Digitimes Research: Taiwan makers to see 2014 touch panel shipments up for smartphones, notebooks, down for tablets
- TSMC 28nm utilization rate to rebound in 1Q14
- MediaTek reportedly places 28nm chip orders with Globalfoundries
- Epistar sees increased November revenues
- About 25% of LED chips to be used in lighting in 2013, say Taiwan makers
- Solar players see increased November revenues
- Micron launches 45nm serial NOR flash for embedded apps
- Smart device component industry is key to Taiwan economic development, says JT Wang
- China market: Smart TV penetration to rise to over 70% in 2014, say Taiwan makers
- TSMC November sales drop 14%
- Taiwan market: Samsung introduces Galaxy J
- Sonix November sales rise 11%
Taiwan-based TFT-LCD panel maker AU Optronics (AUO) saw its business operation swing from total net...
Taiwan-based Chimei Group, once a major LCD panel maker, now focuses on providing upstream components...
Singapore-based Gajah International Pte Ltd (Gajah) has won several Computex 2013 Design and Innovation...
Leading cover glass manufacturer Corning has been continuing to expand its influence in the cover glass...
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011
Growth of the global LCD TV market was not as strong as expected in 2010 as the market continued to feel the aftershocks of the economic recession that had hit...
- A glimpse into the e-book reader market - May 2010
In 2008, worldwide e-book reader shipments totaled only 700,000 units, according to Digitimes Research. But demand exploded in 2009 as consumer interests grew...
- Overview of LCD TV market - May 2010
When the economic recession hit at the end of 2008, the LCD TV market seemed to be heading toward a doomsday scenario in 2009; however, demand turned out to be...
- Large-size LCD panel overview - Jun 2007
Global large-size LCD panel market revenues are expected to increase at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 12.5% to US$96.2 billion by 2011, up from US$53.5...