Taipei, Friday, April 18, 2014 13:13 (GMT+8)
partly cloudy
Taipei
31°C
15.4-inch MacBooks to begin shipping in 2Q, say sources - comments from readers
Ruby Huang, Taipei; Steve Shen, DIGITIMES [Thursday 15 February 2007]
  • Posted on Apr 21, 21:44

I'm am very excited now, and i hope this story turns out true and i think it will, Aluminum covering would be awesome ( look like the MacBook Pro he he ) we will just have to wait till WWDC in June which is not too far away.
  • Posted on Apr 17, 01:18

Maybe Apple is going to drop the 12-inch in favor of the 15-inch (w/h Blu-ray support , touch screen , Intel quad extreme processor 3GHz , upgraded onboard video card , and will incorporate backlight )
    they will call it a MacBook Pro ('_') lol lol
  • Posted on Mar 5, 07:30

Hi! Very nice site! Thanks you very much!
  • Posted on Mar 3, 22:26

Doubt that this is true, Apple would loose money people would not have a solid reason to buy the MBP. Also they would more than likely NOT give it the features that the MBP has such as lighted keyboard and such. Also new graphics engine on the MacBook
  • Posted on Feb 28, 12:25

I hope the new MacBook will have illuminated keys.
  • Posted on Feb 26, 23:43

Wouldn't this hurt sales of the Macbook Pros?
  • Posted on Feb 19, 07:17

oh i hope that new 15.4-inch model have little bit more designing hours used than 13-inch model have you guys even test the keybord it feels like some my first sony toy, looks it made for under 10 year users and terrible finishing around the corners
  • Posted on Feb 18, 13:12

Hopefully the new 15.4" models will have a dedicated video card this time and not use a weak onboard one.
  • Posted on Feb 18, 06:02

Make it affordable
  • Posted on Feb 17, 05:53

I hope this rumor is correct. I just got my tax return and was going to order a 13.3" macbook TODAY. However, now I must wait 'till 2007 Q. WHAT TIMING!
  • Posted on Feb 17, 02:02

I too was hoping for a 12-inch Macbook or Macbook Pro. This is the missing piece in Apple's line up. Bummer...but maybe Apple will come around.
  • Posted on Feb 17, 00:29

802.11n should be standard. It's been included but "dormant" on some models for a while now. I just set up a new MacBook, ran Apple's 11n enabler, and it's active.
    These tired old eyes would appreciate a larger screen than that though.
  • Posted on Feb 16, 14:23

It will be black and white. Apple is very conscientious about maintaining the differences between the pro and consumer level lines, and the casing is the most obvious distinction.
  • Posted on Feb 16, 11:13

"It's OK but... I need a 12 inch MacBook!! (or Pro) :/"

Me too. 12-inch MBP = Apple can name its price and I'll take one.

As for 802.11n, with the new Airport Express supporting N I can't see why new MacBooks wouldn't.
  • Posted on Feb 16, 10:32

I'd love to have a 15.4 in White, wonder what the prices are going to really be like ? and will it have N standard?
  • Posted on Feb 16, 10:16

Sound good, I can't wait!
  • Posted on Feb 16, 05:45

Sounds good, lower the price(s) and keep the aluminum look of the MacBook Pros. Black and White are cool - but I'd rather have a wicked looking aluminum body instead.
  • Posted on Feb 16, 01:59

At least for me, this is a sad news. The only reason I don't get a MacBook Pro is due to its underpowered video card, and as it seems, it'll keep that way. Shame.
  • Posted on Feb 15, 23:19

It's OK but... I need a 12 inch MacBook!! (or Pro) :/
  • Posted on Feb 15, 20:30

Hummmm . . . can't wait to see if this one will pan out . . .