Posted on Apr 21, 21:44I'm am very excited now, and i hope this story turns out true and i think it will, Aluminum covering would be awesome ( look like the MacBook Pro he he ) we will just have to wait till WWDC in June which is not too far away.
Posted on Apr 17, 01:18Maybe Apple is going to drop the 12-inch in favor of the 15-inch (w/h Blu-ray support , touch screen , Intel quad extreme processor 3GHz , upgraded onboard video card , and will incorporate backlight )
they will call it a MacBook Pro ('_') lol lol
Posted on Mar 5, 07:30Hi! Very nice site! Thanks you very much!
Posted on Mar 3, 22:26Doubt that this is true, Apple would loose money people would not have a solid reason to buy the MBP. Also they would more than likely NOT give it the features that the MBP has such as lighted keyboard and such. Also new graphics engine on the MacBook
Posted on Feb 28, 12:25I hope the new MacBook will have illuminated keys.
Posted on Feb 26, 23:43Wouldn't this hurt sales of the Macbook Pros?
Posted on Feb 19, 07:17oh i hope that new 15.4-inch model have little bit more designing hours used than 13-inch model have you guys even test the keybord it feels like some my first sony toy, looks it made for under 10 year users and terrible finishing around the corners
Posted on Feb 18, 13:12Hopefully the new 15.4" models will have a dedicated video card this time and not use a weak onboard one.
Posted on Feb 18, 06:02Make it affordable
Posted on Feb 17, 05:53I hope this rumor is correct. I just got my tax return and was going to order a 13.3" macbook TODAY. However, now I must wait 'till 2007 Q. WHAT TIMING!
Posted on Feb 17, 02:02I too was hoping for a 12-inch Macbook or Macbook Pro. This is the missing piece in Apple's line up. Bummer...but maybe Apple will come around.
Posted on Feb 17, 00:29802.11n should be standard. It's been included but "dormant" on some models for a while now. I just set up a new MacBook, ran Apple's 11n enabler, and it's active.
These tired old eyes would appreciate a larger screen than that though.
Posted on Feb 16, 14:23It will be black and white. Apple is very conscientious about maintaining the differences between the pro and consumer level lines, and the casing is the most obvious distinction.
Posted on Feb 16, 11:13"It's OK but... I need a 12 inch MacBook!! (or Pro) :/"
Me too. 12-inch MBP = Apple can name its price and I'll take one.
As for 802.11n, with the new Airport Express supporting N I can't see why new MacBooks wouldn't.
Posted on Feb 16, 10:32I'd love to have a 15.4 in White, wonder what the prices are going to really be like ? and will it have N standard?
Posted on Feb 16, 10:16Sound good, I can't wait!
Posted on Feb 16, 05:45Sounds good, lower the price(s) and keep the aluminum look of the MacBook Pros. Black and White are cool - but I'd rather have a wicked looking aluminum body instead.
Posted on Feb 16, 01:59At least for me, this is a sad news. The only reason I don't get a MacBook Pro is due to its underpowered video card, and as it seems, it'll keep that way. Shame.
Posted on Feb 15, 23:19It's OK but... I need a 12 inch MacBook!! (or Pro) :/
Posted on Feb 15, 20:30Hummmm . . . can't wait to see if this one will pan out . . .
- Clientron announces PCoIP Zero Client availability for Amazon WorkSpaces
- Gigabyte Secret OC session unlocks 9 World Records
- The Way to Zero-Defect OTG USB Drive - The First Ever OTG (Micro USB) Flash Drive Duplicator
- CEVA offers total solutions for the multi-billion-dollar IoT market
- Seizing IoT opportunities, CEVA acquires RivieraWaves
- Getting the Most Out Of Your Next Generation Digital Security Surveillance System
- Embracing the New Generation Intel Atom Family with DDR3 Memory Support
- Got The Message? Ensuring efficient and reliable delivery of content across a mission critical digital signage network
- Emb' Store On-Demand Software Service for Embedded Computing
- Efficient Network Management for Digital Signage
- Digitimes Research: Verizon to ship three million own-brand tablets in 2015
- Digitimes Research: Lenovo mobile device shipments to lead Samsung by 9 million units in 2015
- Digitimes Research: iPad shipments to drop to 55 million units in 2015
- GamerGate block list bad for business as game devs, journalists and fried chicken linked to online harassment
- Digitimes Research: China makers Bitland, BYD to join Chromebook supply chain in 2015
Taiwan notebook Original Design Manufacturers (ODMs) account for more than 90% of global notebook production and Digitimes is there to provide daily...
The early success Google's Android platform has achieved in the handset market has caused system makers, software developers and semiconductor players...
Several wearable device vendors have started developing products for children for anti-lost and playing purposes.
IT players have started preparing for the year-end holdiays and the IT industry also sees new business opportunities in China's Singles day promotions...
NAND flash chip controller maker Phison Electronics has seen its sales grow robustly in 2014. And under...
Laser printers have been dominating the business-use segment. But Seiko Epson has launched a bid to...
Sales of handsets in the India market reached 61.07 million units in the first quarter of 2014, with...
AMD has been reorganizing its businesss, such as moving its desktop business headquarters to Beijing,...
- Smartphone and tablet industry: The view from Taiwan - May 2012
Taiwan-based companies have a long and successful history of involvement in the supply chain for mobile devices, which for the purposes of this article consist...
- Taiwan motherboard industry overview - May 2012
The year 2011 saw the motherboard industry reverse its trend of declining shipments year-on-year, to post a slight 0.2% growth. This upturn in fortunes was expected...
- Notebook market overview - Jun 2011
The notebook industry in 2010 experienced several major events that significantly changed the industry's ecosystem for the year and the industry is also believed...
- Taiwan motherboard industry overview - Jun 2011
The motherboard industry began 2010 with optimism and expected to see a reversal of the previous two years' declines in revenues and shipments as the impact of...