Taiwan market: HTC unveils Desire 816, Desire 610 4G smartphones
Mobile + telecom | 11min ago
Flexible AC transmission systems to surpass US$5 billion in annual revenues worldwide by 2022, says firm
Green energy | 50min ago
Global chip revenues rise in 2013, reversing loss from earlier year; memory and wireless lead the way, says IHS
Bits + chips | 58min ago
Taiwan market: 40% of LCD TVs sold in 2014 expected to be large-size, Ultra HD, says LG
Displays | 1h 2min ago
Jeng Shiang performance down in 1Q14; expected to increase 40% in 2Q14
Displays | 1h 4min ago
LG Display reports 1Q14 results
Displays | 1h 51min ago
Demand for TV, STB and LED driver ICs picking up
Bits + chips | 1h 54min ago
Digitimes Research: Global notebook shipments drop 5.5% on year in 1Q14; HP, Asustek, Apple enjoy growth
IT + CE | 1h 56min ago
Digitimes Research: Single-layer multi-touch technology to enter tablet touch panel market
Displays | 1h 57min ago
LCD equipment suppliers to see order visibility improve in 2014
Bits + chips | 2h 51min ago
- 14 Jan 2014:
- Vecow debuts ABP-2000A series with 4 GbE LAN and Intel Quad-Core Atom E3845 for IOT, Big Data, Cloud Computing applications
- Clientron introduces its brand new AIO POS terminal - Mia550
- Three new GKB SDI cameras to strengthen HD-SDI portfolio
- Software AG releases Intelligent Business Operations to handle next generation smart data applications
- Apotop i-Selfie brings you an innovative wireless Selfie snapshot experience
- Embracing the New Generation Intel Atom Family with DDR3 Memory Support
- Got The Message? Ensuring efficient and reliable delivery of content across a mission critical digital signage network
- Emb' Store On-Demand Software Service for Embedded Computing
- Efficient Network Management for Digital Signage
- Design Benefits of the MI/O Extension Solution
- Windows tablets gaining traction in Japan
- Digitimes Research: ITO film price drop to slow metal mesh penetration in mid-size touch applications
- Digitimes Research: Taiwan ODMs losing out as PC brand vendors turn to China supply chain for tablets
- Digitimes Research: Over 50% white-box tablets to come with phone functions in 2H14; MediaTek to benefit most
- Digitimes Research: 3-mode smartphones to dominate China entry-level market
More and more players have made inroads into the MEMS microphone industry to cash in on the rising...
The security solutions market is an increasingly important market as the IT industry develops and security...
As part of Toshiba, OCZ Storage Solutions is able to leverage Toshiba's NAND and combine it with its...
While Digitimes is known as a media outlet, the company also includes a business unit that solely focuses...
- Smartphone and tablet industry: The view from Taiwan - May 2012
Taiwan-based companies have a long and successful history of involvement in the supply chain for mobile devices, which for the purposes of this article consist...
- Taiwan motherboard industry overview - May 2012
The year 2011 saw the motherboard industry reverse its trend of declining shipments year-on-year, to post a slight 0.2% growth. This upturn in fortunes was expected...
- Notebook market overview - Jun 2011
The notebook industry in 2010 experienced several major events that significantly changed the industry's ecosystem for the year and the industry is also believed...
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011
Growth of the global LCD TV market was not as strong as expected in 2010 as the market continued to feel the aftershocks of the economic recession that had hit...