Lite-On IT to start production of LED light bulbs in 3Q13
LED | 1h 19min ago
Pegatron expects 10% growth in 2Q13 shipments
IT + CE | 1h 21min ago
Windows RT facing pressure from being isolated
IT + CE | 1h 26min ago
Winbond looks to rising SDRAM prices in 2H13
Bits + chips | 1h 48min ago
Winbond, Macronix shipping NOR flash chips for Xbox One and PS4
Bits + chips | 1h 49min ago
Large-size panel shipments grow 4% in May, says WitsView
Displays | 2h 46min ago
LED business revenues to exceed NT$20 billion in 2013, says Lite-On Group chairman
LED | 2h 56min ago
Blue filter glass in short supply due to white-box smartphone demand
Displays | 3h 2min ago
GSEO sees profits in 2012
Before Going to Press | 1h 42min ago
Acer positions Gateway and Packard Bell as mid-range/entry-level brands
Before Going to Press | 2h ago
IC distributor WPG to see quarterly revenues exceed NT$100 billion in 2Q13
Before Going to Press | 3h 4min ago
Formosa Epitaxy may see 3Q13 revenues grow 20-30% sequentially, says company chairman
Before Going to Press | 3h 30min ago
Innolux expects slowdown in TV panel shipments
Before Going to Press | 4h 27min ago
HTC to continue supplying HTC Butterfly after launch of HTC Butterfly S
Before Going to Press | 4h 35min ago
- 21 Mar 2013:
- AZZURRO demonstrates high-yield production for GaN-on-Si voltage wafers
- Advantech Releases 6U CompactPCI Board with 4th Generation Intel Core i7 Processor
- Advantech to Support CompactPCI PlusIO and Serial Standards
- ABB to showcase leading-edge power distribution technologies at CIRED
- Fanless In-Vehicle Systems with Intel Core i7
- Embracing the New Generation Intel Atom Family with DDR3 Memory Support
- Got The Message? Ensuring efficient and reliable delivery of content across a mission critical digital signage network
- Emb' Store On-Demand Software Service for Embedded Computing
- Efficient Network Management for Digital Signage
- Design Benefits of the MI/O Extension Solution
- Lose the switch, lose the loss: Cavendish Kinetics leverages MEMS for tunable RF components
- Cavendish Kinetics announces RF MEMS technology for improving wireless performance
- Solar trade dispute spreads to wine industry; gets personal
- Analogix eyes link between smartphones and HD displays
- Strong reaction from China, EU members over solar trade row
Dialog Semiconductor has managed to land solution orders from first-tier smartphone vendors in the...
Cavendish Kinetics recently announced the availability of production samples of its tunable RF capacitors...
Taiwan-based Chimei Group, once a major LCD panel maker, now focuses on providing upstream components...
Eight years ago, the Metro Ethernet Forum (MEF) defined the first carrier class networks and services...
- Smartphone and tablet industry: The view from Taiwan - May 2012
Taiwan-based companies have a long and successful history of involvement in the supply chain for mobile devices, which for the purposes of this article consist...
- Taiwan motherboard industry overview - May 2012
The year 2011 saw the motherboard industry reverse its trend of declining shipments year-on-year, to post a slight 0.2% growth. This upturn in fortunes was expected...
- Notebook market overview - Jun 2011
The notebook industry in 2010 experienced several major events that significantly changed the industry's ecosystem for the year and the industry is also believed...
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011
Growth of the global LCD TV market was not as strong as expected in 2010 as the market continued to feel the aftershocks of the economic recession that had hit...