Foxconn plans to expand capacity in central China mainly for Amazon
Before Going to Press | 6h 50min ago
Largan Precision to deal out 2016 dividend of NT$63.50
Before Going to Press | 6h 52min ago
AUO expects 2Q17 large-size panel shipments to shrink 1-5% on quarter
Before Going to Press | 6h 53min ago
Silitech Technology suffers net loss per share of NT$0.36 for 1Q17
Before Going to Press | 6h 55min ago
Radiant Opto-Electronics to deal out 2016 dividend of NT$4.50
Before Going to Press | 6h 56min ago
Lenovo to end ZUK smartphone business
Before Going to Press | 6h 57min ago
Gamania Digital Entertainment nets NT$0.34 per share for 1Q17
Before Going to Press | 6h 58min ago
Firich Enterprises to deal out 2016 dividend of NT$1
Before Going to Press | 6h 59min ago
MediaTek smartphone-chip shipments likely to fall in 2017
Before Going to Press | 7h ago
Macronix reports profit for 1Q17
Before Going to Press | 7h 1min ago
GiONEE, Oppo, Vivo to launch smartphones with dual-lens cameras
Before Going to Press | 7h 2min ago
FPCB maker Flexium 1Q17 profits fall
Before Going to Press | 7h 3min ago
Macronix developing 3D NAND technology for SSDs
Before Going to Press | 7h 4min ago
Gaming PC sales in North America in 2016 grow 25-30%
Before Going to Press | 7h 5min ago
Faraday seeing growth in 28nm chip market
Before Going to Press | 7h 6min ago
- 5 Mar 2013:
- eCloudvalley-AWS leader in the greater China region
- Advantest to showcase ATE Solutions at SEMICON Southeast Asia, April 25-27 in Penang
- Innodisk's latest SSD hits the sweet spot
- Microtips pioneers wireless charging platform development to jointly create an industry ecosystem
- Celebrating its 20th anniversary, Microtips focuses on continuing revenue growth rather than rapid expansion
- Unisys IT Implementation of Unisys Stealth Solution for Data Center Segmentation
- AccuTouch Five Wire Resistive Touchscreens
- Getting the Most Out Of Your Next Generation Digital Security Surveillance System
- Embracing the New Generation Intel Atom Family with DDR3 Memory Support
- Got The Message? Ensuring efficient and reliable delivery of content across a mission critical digital signage network
- Perforce Software Wins Develop Industry Excellence Award for the Second Year in a Row
- Perforce Teams with Leading Git Client Developer fournova
- Perforce Introduces Helix GitSwarm: Flexible Git Ecosystem Mirrored to a Powerful Mainline Repository
- Perforce Helix Distributed Version Control System Brings Greater Flexibility While Maintaining Enterprise-class Security, Auditability and Control
- Perforce Powers Development of Legacy Quest for iOS and Android
- Taiwan market: Paypal enhances service by disabling domestic payment processing
- Digitimes Research: Samsung Note 7 issues may help Apple to regain number-1 crown in 4Q16
- Digitimes Research: 4 million 9.7-inch iPad Pros to ship in 1H16
- Digitimes Research: Global all-in-one PC shipments to drop 3.9% on year in 2015
- Mentor Graphics Veloce VirtuaLAB adds protocols for networking designs
As part of Taiwan president Tsai Ing-wen's five-plus-two innovative industries initiative, Taiwan is...
The global reaction to the aggressive investment strategy adopted by China-based Tsinghua Unigroup...
AMD has been aggressively looking to expand its presence in the PC market. It has released its new...
Kuka Robotics, as the world's leading maker of robots used in automobile manufacturing, has been making...
- Smartphone and tablet industry: The view from Taiwan - May 2012
Taiwan-based companies have a long and successful history of involvement in the supply chain for mobile devices, which for the purposes of this article consist...
- Taiwan motherboard industry overview - May 2012
The year 2011 saw the motherboard industry reverse its trend of declining shipments year-on-year, to post a slight 0.2% growth. This upturn in fortunes was expected...
- Notebook market overview - Jun 2011
The notebook industry in 2010 experienced several major events that significantly changed the industry's ecosystem for the year and the industry is also believed...
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011
Growth of the global LCD TV market was not as strong as expected in 2010 as the market continued to feel the aftershocks of the economic recession that had hit...