Flurry of mergers and acquisitions reshape the automotive semiconductor supplier landscape, says IHS
Bits + chips | 15min ago
Huawei expressing more interest in embedded touch panel solutions
Displays | 28min ago
Apple rumored to raise payments to accelerate iPhone 6 Plus production
Mobile + telecom | 36min ago
LCD TV sales in China increase throughout Mid-Autumn-October 1 period; Ultra HD TV penetration rate rises 23%
Displays | 41min ago
Taiwan market: Samsung launches 2 entry-level LTE smartphones
Mobile + telecom | 1h 1min ago
Taiwan market: 4G user base 1.7 million, says NCC
Mobile + telecom | 1h 7min ago
Supply chain estimated to deliver 50 million units of iPhone 6 in 2014
IT + CE | 1h 16min ago
Plug-in electric vehicles expected to make up 2.4% of global light-duty vehicle sales by 2023, says Navigant
Green energy | 1h 29min ago
Taiwan shipments of LCD TVs expected to reach 19.69 million in 2H14
Displays | 1h 30min ago
Everlight Electronics likely to net NT$500-600 million for 3Q14
LED | 1h 51min ago
Taiwan panel industry output value to increase 1.6-3.1% in 2015, says IEK
Displays | 1h 53min ago
Digitimes Research: Apple turns to focus on price management to save tablet business
IT + CE | 2h 27min ago
AUO reduces working hours for factory workers
Displays | 5h ago
LG Display posts 9% sequential increase in 3Q14 revenues
Displays | 5h 2min ago
eMemory NeoEE IP advances into automotive electronics applications
Bits + chips | 5h 7min ago
KYEC posts EPS NT$1.71 for January-September period
Bits + chips - Newswatch | 5h 10min ago
Winbond appoints ex-Nanya executive as senior VP for product development
Bits + chips | 5h 21min ago
LED driver IC vendor Silergy set for brisk sales in 4Q14
Bits + chips | Oct 22, 22:20
Sony Mobile to amend strategy for releasing flagship models
Mobile + telecom | Oct 22, 22:12
- 4 Mar 2013:
- Conquer Electronics' Innovation - Industrial Micro Fuses
- OSTAR Takes the Lead to Drive Smart Medical Applications
- Chilisin expanding via process capacity to handle surging orders for 0201 high-frequency chip inductors
- Last Mile to Conquer: Tatung's Bendable Optical Cables Cleverly Resolve Problems Related to Optical Fiber Establishment
- You know EverFocus! But do you really know EverFocus?
- AccuTouch Five Wire Resistive Touchscreens
- Getting the Most Out Of Your Next Generation Digital Security Surveillance System
- Embracing the New Generation Intel Atom Family with DDR3 Memory Support
- Got The Message? Ensuring efficient and reliable delivery of content across a mission critical digital signage network
- Emb' Store On-Demand Software Service for Embedded Computing
- Digitimes Research: GTAT woes disrupt sapphire industry
- Digitimes Research: Enterprise segment to benefit, but PC segment to suffer from HP spin-off
- Digitimes Research: MediaTek, Rockchip to join Chromebook market
- Digitimes Research: China 4G smartphone demand fails to surge; CoolPad, Lenovo, Xiaomi unlikely to achieve 2014 targets
- Digitimes Research: Microsoft to release new inexpensive notebook solution; unlikely to receive full support from vendors
US-based Cree will invest US$83 million to take a 13.32% stake in Taiwan-based Lextar Electronics,...
Karbonn, the second-largest India-based handset vendor, is looking into in-house production. Digitimes...
Sales of handsets in the India market reached 61.07 million units in the first quarter of 2014, with...
With increasing competition from AMOLED, TFT LCD display manufacturers are beginning to look to quantum...
- Smartphone and tablet industry: The view from Taiwan - May 2012
Taiwan-based companies have a long and successful history of involvement in the supply chain for mobile devices, which for the purposes of this article consist...
- Taiwan motherboard industry overview - May 2012
The year 2011 saw the motherboard industry reverse its trend of declining shipments year-on-year, to post a slight 0.2% growth. This upturn in fortunes was expected...
- Notebook market overview - Jun 2011
The notebook industry in 2010 experienced several major events that significantly changed the industry's ecosystem for the year and the industry is also believed...
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011
Growth of the global LCD TV market was not as strong as expected in 2010 as the market continued to feel the aftershocks of the economic recession that had hit...