Taiwan market: LG launches waterproof smartphone
Mobile + telecom | 6h 53min ago
Hermes to see revenues grow higher than 10% sequentially in 2Q13
Bits + chips | 7h 5min ago
Foxconn able to produce carbon nanotube touch panel sizes up to 10-inch
Displays | 7h 20min ago
Buynow expects EPS of at least NT$4.50 for 2013
IT + CE | 7h 22min ago
Elan shipping touchscreen controller ICs for new Nexus 7
Bits + chips | 7h 24min ago
Samsung showcases new displays at SID 2013
Displays | 8h 6min ago
E Ink unveils low temperature matrix electronic paper display for freezers
Displays | 8h 17min ago
UMC Singapore unit expands and puts focus on R&D
Bits + chips | 8h 23min ago
E Ink launches 3 pigment electronic paper display
Displays | 8h 25min ago
HannStar to reach 95% utilization in 2Q13
Displays | 8h 27min ago
Windows 8 expected to take up 5-8% of global tablet shipments in 2013, say Taiwan makers
IT + CE | 8h 30min ago
Supplies of NAND flash to be tight in July-August, says Phison
Before Going to Press | 8h 50min ago
TPK to see orders bump up in 3Q13
Before Going to Press | 9h 3min ago
Wintek expects to see positive turnaround in July 2013, says chairman
Before Going to Press | 9h 7min ago
- 19 Feb 2013:
- Carry Technology Highlights Thunderbolt and Wi-Fi Card Reader Series
- Imagination says third party IP becoming a key driving force for silicon vendors
- EverFocus launches ECOR960 X1 16CH with better image quality and more affordable price
- Leadtek to Show Total Cloud Solutions at Computex Taipei 2013
- Clientron to exhibit its latest Zero/Thin Client and POS solutions along with the full product line at Computex Taipei 2013
- Embracing the New Generation Intel Atom Family with DDR3 Memory Support
- Got The Message? Ensuring efficient and reliable delivery of content across a mission critical digital signage network
- Emb' Store On-Demand Software Service for Embedded Computing
- Efficient Network Management for Digital Signage
- Design Benefits of the MI/O Extension Solution
- ATO Solution Co., Ltd. to launch 1Gb SLC NAND Flash after 256Mb/512Mb mass production for the first time in Fab-less industry
- Chilisin's miniature power inductor in 0603/0805 sizes
- Chilisin introduces Thin-film chip inductor 0201 size
- Chilisin at 2012 electronics Munich A5/159 & 260
- Chilisin sunken-type molded power inductor for MXM Graphic application
Digitimes recently interviewed Bert Gyselinckx, general manager of the Holst Centre in Eindhoven, to...
Chaintech, a motherboard/graphics card maker, which quit the market once and returned recently, has...
Digitimes recently spoke with Karen Lightman, the executive director of MEMS Industry Group (MIG),...
In a relentless competition against rivals including Qualcomm, Nvidia and Media in the smartphone chipset...
- Smartphone and tablet industry: The view from Taiwan - May 2012
Taiwan-based companies have a long and successful history of involvement in the supply chain for mobile devices, which for the purposes of this article consist...
- Taiwan motherboard industry overview - May 2012
The year 2011 saw the motherboard industry reverse its trend of declining shipments year-on-year, to post a slight 0.2% growth. This upturn in fortunes was expected...
- Notebook market overview - Jun 2011
The notebook industry in 2010 experienced several major events that significantly changed the industry's ecosystem for the year and the industry is also believed...
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011
Growth of the global LCD TV market was not as strong as expected in 2010 as the market continued to feel the aftershocks of the economic recession that had hit...