Clevo to ship 1.85-1.9 million notebooks in 2014, says paper
IT + CE - Newswatch | 11min ago
Commentary: China ODM services increasing as local vendors aim to cut costs and expand handset lineups
Mobile + telecom | 14min ago
Worldwide revenues for marketing software solutions growing to more than US$32 billion in 2018, says report
IT + CE | 23min ago
Digitimes Research: Lenovo starts price-cut competition for 7-, 8-inch tablets
IT + CE | 26min ago
Digitimes Research: Japan new fund raising policy to provide positive benefit to crowd funding market
IT + CE | 44min ago
Tera Xtal cancels plan to raise additional capital
LED | 55min ago
Handset panel module price quotes estimated to drop 10% in 4Q14
Displays | 1h 8min ago
Asustek expects at least NT$2 billion in profits from handset business in 2015
Mobile + telecom | 1h 21min ago
SAS obtains Taiwan patent for polycrystalline silicon wafer process
Green energy | 1h 27min ago
High-end 27- to 32-inch monitors becoming new focus for vendors
Displays | 2h ago
VIS hiking production at 8-inch fab
Bits + chips | 4h 50min ago
Taiwan 3Q14 international Internet bandwidth rises to over 1.4Tbps, says TWNIC
IT + CE | 5h 17min ago
China market: Clevo opens 24th Buynow store
IT + CE | 5h 27min ago
International smartphone chip vendors enhance development of tablet chips
Bits + chips | 5h 51min ago
- 7 Jan 2013:
- OSTAR Takes the Lead to Drive Smart Medical Applications
- Chilisin expanding via process capacity to handle surging orders for 0201 high-frequency chip inductors
- Last Mile to Conquer: Tatung's Bendable Optical Cables Cleverly Resolve Problems Related to Optical Fiber Establishment
- You know EverFocus! But do you really know EverFocus?
- Ship 'Smart Home' to you - the LuxHome online shop
- AccuTouch Five Wire Resistive Touchscreens
- Getting the Most Out Of Your Next Generation Digital Security Surveillance System
- Embracing the New Generation Intel Atom Family with DDR3 Memory Support
- Got The Message? Ensuring efficient and reliable delivery of content across a mission critical digital signage network
- Emb' Store On-Demand Software Service for Embedded Computing
- Digitimes Research: GTAT woes disrupt sapphire industry
- Digitimes Research: Enterprise segment to benefit, but PC segment to suffer from HP spin-off
- Digitimes Research: MediaTek, Rockchip to join Chromebook market
- Digitimes Research: China 4G smartphone demand fails to surge; CoolPad, Lenovo, Xiaomi unlikely to achieve 2014 targets
- Digitimes Research: Microsoft to release new inexpensive notebook solution; unlikely to receive full support from vendors
US-based Cree will invest US$83 million to take a 13.32% stake in Taiwan-based Lextar Electronics,...
Karbonn, the second-largest India-based handset vendor, is looking into in-house production. Digitimes...
Sales of handsets in the India market reached 61.07 million units in the first quarter of 2014, with...
With increasing competition from AMOLED, TFT LCD display manufacturers are beginning to look to quantum...
- Smartphone and tablet industry: The view from Taiwan - May 2012
Taiwan-based companies have a long and successful history of involvement in the supply chain for mobile devices, which for the purposes of this article consist...
- Taiwan motherboard industry overview - May 2012
The year 2011 saw the motherboard industry reverse its trend of declining shipments year-on-year, to post a slight 0.2% growth. This upturn in fortunes was expected...
- Notebook market overview - Jun 2011
The notebook industry in 2010 experienced several major events that significantly changed the industry's ecosystem for the year and the industry is also believed...
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011
Growth of the global LCD TV market was not as strong as expected in 2010 as the market continued to feel the aftershocks of the economic recession that had hit...