Memory module firms to showcase new SSDs at Computex 2013
Before Going to Press | 21min ago
UDE likely to obtain orders from 2 game console vendors
Before Going to Press | 28min ago
Polarizer makers under price-cut pressure from clients
Before Going to Press | 29min ago
IC suppliers expect PC demand to hit bottom in 2Q13
Before Going to Press | 30min ago
Phison warns several backend firms of possible patent infringement
Before Going to Press | 31min ago
AUO aims at 20% market share for eTP touch panels for notebooks in 2013
Before Going to Press | 1h ago
Digitimes Research: US new solar installations may only reach 3.5GW in 2013
Before Going to Press | 1h 2min ago
Global LCD monitor OEM shipments down 14% on year in 1Q13, says TPV
Before Going to Press | 1h 22min ago
Asia set to be largest 4G LTE market, says Nokia Siemens executive
Before Going to Press | 1h 23min ago
Sony Mobile to extend cooperation with ODM firms, says marketing executive
Before Going to Press | 1h 31min ago
AUO to supply LTPS panels for use in 2nd-generation Nexus 7, say Taiwan makers
Before Going to Press | 1h 40min ago
Unity Opto expects orders to increase from June to September
Before Going to Press | 1h 53min ago
CSOT showcases 110-inch Ultra HD TV panel at 2013 SID Display Week
Before Going to Press | 2h ago
TPV Technology suffers 1Q13 net loss of over US$11 million
Before Going to Press | 2h 21min ago
Lenovo aims to surpass Samsung in global smartphone market share, says paper
Before Going to Press | 2h 33min ago
AMD unveils Temash, Kabini SoC APUs
Before Going to Press | 2h 34min ago
- 27 Dec 2012:
- AEWIN Introduces Newest Multiplayer Gaming System SGA-5010
- Carry Technology Highlights Thunderbolt and Wi-Fi Card Reader Series
- Imagination says third party IP becoming a key driving force for silicon vendors
- EverFocus launches ECOR960 X1 16CH with better image quality and more affordable price
- Leadtek to Show Total Cloud Solutions at Computex Taipei 2013
- Embracing the New Generation Intel Atom Family with DDR3 Memory Support
- Got The Message? Ensuring efficient and reliable delivery of content across a mission critical digital signage network
- Emb' Store On-Demand Software Service for Embedded Computing
- Efficient Network Management for Digital Signage
- Design Benefits of the MI/O Extension Solution
- ATO Solution Co., Ltd. to launch 1Gb SLC NAND Flash after 256Mb/512Mb mass production for the first time in Fab-less industry
- Chilisin's miniature power inductor in 0603/0805 sizes
- Chilisin introduces Thin-film chip inductor 0201 size
- Chilisin at 2012 electronics Munich A5/159 & 260
- Chilisin sunken-type molded power inductor for MXM Graphic application
Digitimes recently interviewed Bert Gyselinckx, general manager of the Holst Centre in Eindhoven, to...
Chaintech, a motherboard/graphics card maker, which quit the market once and returned recently, has...
Digitimes recently spoke with Karen Lightman, the executive director of MEMS Industry Group (MIG),...
In a relentless competition against rivals including Qualcomm, Nvidia and Media in the smartphone chipset...
- Smartphone and tablet industry: The view from Taiwan - May 2012
Taiwan-based companies have a long and successful history of involvement in the supply chain for mobile devices, which for the purposes of this article consist...
- Taiwan motherboard industry overview - May 2012
The year 2011 saw the motherboard industry reverse its trend of declining shipments year-on-year, to post a slight 0.2% growth. This upturn in fortunes was expected...
- Notebook market overview - Jun 2011
The notebook industry in 2010 experienced several major events that significantly changed the industry's ecosystem for the year and the industry is also believed...
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011
Growth of the global LCD TV market was not as strong as expected in 2010 as the market continued to feel the aftershocks of the economic recession that had hit...