Synergy to be generated from acquisition of EMC, says Dell executive
Before Going to Press | Oct 13, 21:57
Taiwan solar cell order visibility through 2016 Lunar New Year, says Motech CEO
Before Going to Press | Oct 13, 21:47
GCL-Poly, Xi'an LONGi tout Taiwan solar cell makers
Before Going to Press | Oct 13, 21:45
Samsung, LG to mass produce OLED digital signage in 2016, says reports
Before Going to Press | Oct 13, 21:40
China Mobile completes installation of 1 million TD-LTE base stations around China
Before Going to Press | Oct 13, 21:37
China market: TSMC seeing brisk demand for 16nm chips
Before Going to Press | Oct 13, 21:33
Foxconn ties up with OnePlus to produce smartphones in India
Before Going to Press | Oct 13, 21:32
Hong Kong Electronics Fair 2015 opens
Before Going to Press | Oct 13, 21:31
Samsung to use Clear Force touch technology in Galaxy S7 handset, says report
Before Going to Press | Oct 13, 21:23
Taiwan has advantage in flexible electronics industry, says ITRI
Before Going to Press | Oct 13, 21:18
Wah Hong expects 10% on-quarter revenue increase in 3Q15
Before Going to Press | Oct 13, 21:17
- 27 Nov 2012:
- BIG SUN iPV Solar Tracker provides high reliability and high profit
- Entegris enables the future of contamination control with Torrento X Series 7 nm filtration with FlowPlane linear technology
- Intuitive and custom layout to response to prompt demand of IoT market
- LitePoint integrates flexible PA/FEM testing in one chassis
- 'Smart IoT Testing for Wireless Future' – An enlightenment on IoT testing technologies, innovative applications, and new thinking
- Unisys IT Implementation of Unisys Stealth Solution for Data Center Segmentation
- AccuTouch Five Wire Resistive Touchscreens
- Getting the Most Out Of Your Next Generation Digital Security Surveillance System
- Embracing the New Generation Intel Atom Family with DDR3 Memory Support
- Got The Message? Ensuring efficient and reliable delivery of content across a mission critical digital signage network
- Digitimes Research: iPad Pro shipments to be less than 3 million units in 4Q15
- Digitimes Research: Shrinking tablet market prompts China touch panel supply chain to look for growth elsewhere
- Digitimes Research: Apple to push forward with In-Cell touch technology in 2015 but highly considering G/G for 2016
- Digitimes Research: Tsinghua Unigroup acquisition of Micron faces difficulties, but is a must for China for further development
- Digitimes Research: Qualcomm to push inexpensive mobile device market with Microsoft and Allwinner solutions
Notebook vendor Acer aims to ship at least five million smartphones in 2015 and plans to hike the shipments...
The acquisition of Freescale by NXP Semiconductors will make NXP the world's second largest MCU supplier...
Competition in the graphics card market has grown fierce as demand for graphics cards from the gaming...
Socionext, a Japan-based corporation focused on the design, development, and sales of system-on-chip...
- Smartphone and tablet industry: The view from Taiwan - May 2012
Taiwan-based companies have a long and successful history of involvement in the supply chain for mobile devices, which for the purposes of this article consist...
- Taiwan motherboard industry overview - May 2012
The year 2011 saw the motherboard industry reverse its trend of declining shipments year-on-year, to post a slight 0.2% growth. This upturn in fortunes was expected...
- Notebook market overview - Jun 2011
The notebook industry in 2010 experienced several major events that significantly changed the industry's ecosystem for the year and the industry is also believed...
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011
Growth of the global LCD TV market was not as strong as expected in 2010 as the market continued to feel the aftershocks of the economic recession that had hit...