Globalfoundries lands wafer start orders from China-based Rockchip
Bits + chips | 10h 17min ago
Everlight Electronics expects increases in revenue proportion of LED backlights, lighting in 2013
LED | 10h 36min ago
Prices of smartphone and tablet solutions to drop 10-20% in 2H13
Bits + chips | 10h 40min ago
NPC 2013 capex to focus on FC CSP substrates, says president
Bits + chips | 10h 50min ago
Samsung offers subsidies, Asustek cuts prices to promote tablet sales in Brazil, say local channels
IT + CE | 11h 42min ago
China-based TV vendors to procure over 30 million panels from Taiwan makers, says CVIA vice president
Displays | Jun 18, 19:58
Connector makers worried about price competition arising from Foxconn spinning off NWInG
Before Going to Press | 11h 27min ago
DRAM shortages to continue for 3 years, says Inotera executive
Before Going to Press | 11h 39min ago
Chin-Poon expanding share in global automobile board market
Before Going to Press | 12h 19min ago
Taiwan vendors, ODMs turn conservative about 2H13 notebook shipments
Before Going to Press | 12h 31min ago
Lite-On IT to start production of LED light bulbs in 3Q13
Before Going to Press | Jun 18, 19:50
Taiwan market: ViewSonic to launch Full HD projectors by end of 2013
Before Going to Press | Jun 18, 19:44
Foxconn to start production of 70-inch Ultra HD TVs in 1Q14
Before Going to Press | Jun 18, 19:43
China has no schedule for hiking customs duty on TV panels, says CVIA vice president
Before Going to Press | Jun 18, 19:42
JDI, CPT, Innolux see increased orders for large-size panels from smartphone vendors, say Taiwan makers
Before Going to Press | Jun 18, 19:37
- 11 Jul 2012:
- Advantech Releases 6U CompactPCI Board with 4th Generation Intel Core i7 Processor
- Advantech to Support CompactPCI PlusIO and Serial Standards
- ABB to showcase leading-edge power distribution technologies at CIRED
- Fanless In-Vehicle Systems with Intel Core i7
- FIC partners with Cluster Wireless to deliver Intelligent M2M Solutions
- Embracing the New Generation Intel Atom Family with DDR3 Memory Support
- Got The Message? Ensuring efficient and reliable delivery of content across a mission critical digital signage network
- Emb' Store On-Demand Software Service for Embedded Computing
- Efficient Network Management for Digital Signage
- Design Benefits of the MI/O Extension Solution
- Lose the switch, lose the loss: Cavendish Kinetics leverages MEMS for tunable RF components
- Cavendish Kinetics announces RF MEMS technology for improving wireless performance
- Solar trade dispute spreads to wine industry; gets personal
- Analogix eyes link between smartphones and HD displays
- Strong reaction from China, EU members over solar trade row
Dialog Semiconductor has managed to land solution orders from first-tier smartphone vendors in the...
Cavendish Kinetics recently announced the availability of production samples of its tunable RF capacitors...
Taiwan-based Chimei Group, once a major LCD panel maker, now focuses on providing upstream components...
Eight years ago, the Metro Ethernet Forum (MEF) defined the first carrier class networks and services...
- Smartphone and tablet industry: The view from Taiwan - May 2012
Taiwan-based companies have a long and successful history of involvement in the supply chain for mobile devices, which for the purposes of this article consist...
- Taiwan motherboard industry overview - May 2012
The year 2011 saw the motherboard industry reverse its trend of declining shipments year-on-year, to post a slight 0.2% growth. This upturn in fortunes was expected...
- Notebook market overview - Jun 2011
The notebook industry in 2010 experienced several major events that significantly changed the industry's ecosystem for the year and the industry is also believed...
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011
Growth of the global LCD TV market was not as strong as expected in 2010 as the market continued to feel the aftershocks of the economic recession that had hit...