Japan PV module vendors mulling OEM partnerships with Taiwan cell makers
Green energy | 2h 46min ago
Taiwan August manufacturing production index down on month, says MOEA
Bits + chips | 2h 57min ago
Digitimes Research: China to hold 35% of global small- to mid-size TFT LCD capacity in 2017
Displays | 3h 14min ago
Micron reportedly in talks with PTI for setting up IC packaging/testing firm
Bits + chips | 3h 22min ago
Digitimes Research: Google to strengthen capabilities of Android Wear
Before Going to Press | Sep 23, 22:02
AMD, Nvidia to see shrinking GPU demand in 4Q14 due to launch of low-cost notebooks
Before Going to Press | Sep 23, 22:01
Taiwan market: Chunghwa Telecom expected to reach nearly 400,000 4G users at end of September
Before Going to Press | Sep 23, 20:28
Taiwan market: Carrier switching on the rise due to 4G, says NCC
Before Going to Press | Sep 23, 20:27
Commentary: Few Taiwan-made IC parts in iPhone 6
Before Going to Press | Sep 23, 20:10
Foxconn engaged in carbon emissions trading for energy saving
Before Going to Press | Sep 23, 19:59
- Digitimes Research: Alibaba faced with difficulties expanding overseas
- Digitimes Research: Taiwan makers continue to focus on a-Si panels for high-end smartphones
- Digitimes Research: Japan TV vendors see their proportion of 50-inch and above size Ultra HD TV sales drop
- Digitimes Research: Intel, Rockchip look to expand x86 presence in tablet AP market
- Protect your home with LuxHome 2.4GHz Smart Home Security System
- ASUSTOR launches high performance AS7008T and AS7010T models designed for enterprise and multimedia applications
- Orbotech advances into the IC packaging industry together with SPTS in SEMICON Taiwan 2014
- The highly sophisticated tool for protecting from data security vulnerabilities - MEjW TP-400-I
- The Fortrend OGS received U.S. Patent Certificate
- AccuTouch Five Wire Resistive Touchscreens
- Getting the Most Out Of Your Next Generation Digital Security Surveillance System
- Embracing the New Generation Intel Atom Family with DDR3 Memory Support
- Got The Message? Ensuring efficient and reliable delivery of content across a mission critical digital signage network
- Emb' Store On-Demand Software Service for Embedded Computing
- Digitimes Research: Intel looking to promote x86 architecture to China chip designers
- Digitimes Research: Intel to see strong tablet AP shipments in 2H14
- Commentary: Apple Watch pioneering user interface will make around 10% of users Think Different
- Digitimes Research: Asustek detachable devices face size hurdle
- Digitimes Research: Apple refocuses on 9.7-inch iPad in 2H14
Karbonn, the second-largest India-based handset vendor, is looking into in-house production. Digitimes...
Sales of handsets in the India market reached 61.07 million units in the first quarter of 2014, with...
With increasing competition from AMOLED, TFT LCD display manufacturers are beginning to look to quantum...
As India's handset market is continuing to grow, local vendors including Lava, Spice, Intex and GI...
- Smartphone and tablet industry: The view from Taiwan - May 2012
Taiwan-based companies have a long and successful history of involvement in the supply chain for mobile devices, which for the purposes of this article consist...
- Taiwan motherboard industry overview - May 2012
The year 2011 saw the motherboard industry reverse its trend of declining shipments year-on-year, to post a slight 0.2% growth. This upturn in fortunes was expected...
- Notebook market overview - Jun 2011
The notebook industry in 2010 experienced several major events that significantly changed the industry's ecosystem for the year and the industry is also believed...
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011
Growth of the global LCD TV market was not as strong as expected in 2010 as the market continued to feel the aftershocks of the economic recession that had hit...