- 5 Nov 2014:
- 20 Oct 2014:
- 10 Jul 2014:
- 28 May 2014:
- 26 Aug 2013:
- 14 Aug 2013:Intel, AMD and ARM are looking to address new workloads fueled by such trends as cloud computing, mobility, big data and social networks.
- 23 Jul 2013:Hewlett Packard and Japan's NEC will expand their existing partnership to develop high-end x86-based servers for cloud and Web applications.
- 14 Jun 2013:
- 14 May 2013:
- 2 Apr 2013:
- 22 Feb 2013:
- 24 Jan 2013:
- 19 Oct 2012:
- 24 Aug 2012:
- 16 Aug 2012:
- 17 May 2012:
- 30 Apr 2012:
- 19 Apr 2012:Independent environmental organization Greenpeace is in the midst of a disagreement with Apple after giving the tech giant and others like Amazon and Microsoft low Clean Energy Index scores.
- 16 Mar 2012:
- 6 Mar 2012:
- 9 Dec 2011:
- 17 Nov 2011:
- 8 Nov 2011:
- 18 Oct 2011:While Amazon prepares to ship out the Kindle Fire, it has quietly released a significant software update to the Kindle Keyboard, which expands cloud storage support for personal documents.
- 1 Sep 2011:Samsung introduces new thin- and zero-client PC-over-IP cloud station displays for secure and efficient enterprise computing (August 31) - Marketwatch.com (Dow Jones)Samsung Electronics America Inc., a subsidiary of Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd., today announced its newest lines of LED/LCD thin- and zero-client PC-over-IP Cloud Station monitors, which provide an alternative to desktop PCs, enabling highly secure access to any PCoIP-enabled remote host.
- 4 Aug 2011:
- 28 Jul 2011:
- 28 Jun 2011:
- 23 Jun 2011:
- 16 Jun 2011:
- 5 May 2011:
- 1 Apr 2011:
- 25 Feb 2011:
- 25 Jan 2011:
- 21 Jan 2011:Tilera, among the first in a growing number of processor makers looking to manufacture non-x86 chips for servers in cloud computing and other high-performance environments, is getting more support from a number of capital venture companies and tech vendors like Cisco Systems and Samsung.
- 23 Dec 2010:
- 4 Nov 2010:
- 15 Oct 2010:
- 6 Aug 2010:
- Knowles Corporation Taiwan celebrates its 40th anniversary
- Indium Corporation expands Malaysia technical support, adds team members
- EverFocus announces the release of EMV401/801/1601 hybrid mobile DVR
- Tatung announces commercial availability of standards-based module for EV charging
- Solid State Disk Innovator Emerges from Stealth Mode: Sage Microelectronics' New Technology Breaks 'Terabyte Barrier' with 5TB SSD Controller IC
- AccuTouch Five Wire Resistive Touchscreens
- Getting the Most Out Of Your Next Generation Digital Security Surveillance System
- Embracing the New Generation Intel Atom Family with DDR3 Memory Support
- Got The Message? Ensuring efficient and reliable delivery of content across a mission critical digital signage network
- Emb' Store On-Demand Software Service for Embedded Computing
- Digitimes Research: China makers Bitland, BYD to join Chromebook supply chain in 2015
- Digitimes Research: Samsung, white-box players looking to take over 10-15 million feature phone demand from Microsoft Mobile
- Digitimes Research: Lenovo, Asustek to launch US$149 Chromebook
- Digitimes Research: Skylake processor delay to weaken Windows 10 notebook demand
- Commentary: Calculating the cost of GamerGate, many losers, 2 potential big winners
Laser printers have been dominating the business-use segment. But Seiko Epson has launched a bid to...
US-based Cree will invest US$83 million to take a 13.32% stake in Taiwan-based Lextar Electronics,...
Karbonn, the second-largest India-based handset vendor, is looking into in-house production. Digitimes...
Sales of handsets in the India market reached 61.07 million units in the first quarter of 2014, with...
- Smartphone and tablet industry: The view from Taiwan - May 2012
Taiwan-based companies have a long and successful history of involvement in the supply chain for mobile devices, which for the purposes of this article consist...
- Taiwan motherboard industry overview - May 2012
The year 2011 saw the motherboard industry reverse its trend of declining shipments year-on-year, to post a slight 0.2% growth. This upturn in fortunes was expected...
- Notebook market overview - Jun 2011
The notebook industry in 2010 experienced several major events that significantly changed the industry's ecosystem for the year and the industry is also believed...
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011
Growth of the global LCD TV market was not as strong as expected in 2010 as the market continued to feel the aftershocks of the economic recession that had hit...