- 26 Mar 2013:
- 29 Jan 2013:
- 25 Jan 2013:
- 22 Jan 2013:An audacious plan to lay a multibillion-dollar wind power transmission spine under the seabed from southern Virginia to the New York City area will take a step forward on Tuesday with an announcement of plans for the first leg, a 189-mile segment running from Jersey City to a spot south of Atlantic City.
- 22 Aug 2012:
- 1 Aug 2012:
- 30 Jul 2012:
- 5 Jul 2012:
- 15 Jun 2012:
- The UK offshore wind industry attracted GBP1.95 billion (US$3 billion) of investment in the last financial year as the government boosted the technology to curb emissions and secure energy supplies, Energy Secretary Ed Davey said today.
- 31 May 2012:
- 22 Aug 2011:
- 14 Oct 2010:Solar energy and wind power will be strategic industries leading Korea's economy, with the government deciding to invest 40 trillion won in the renewable energy field by 2015 in partnership with the private sector so they can take the place in the nation's economy semiconductors and shipbuilding had in the past.
- 21 Jul 2010:Google Energy has signed a deal to purchase 114 megawatts of energy from a wind farm in Iowa, marking the first deal done by Google's energy subsidiary.
- 29 Apr 2010:Interior Secretary Ken Salazar has approved a controversial plan to build the nation's first offshore wind farm in Nantucket Sound... The decision to build the 130 wind turbines has followed almost a decade of reviews, challenges and appeals at the local, state and federal level.
- 15 Apr 2010:
- 26 Mar 2010:China has overtaken the US for the first time in the race to invest in wind, solar and other sources of clean energy.
- 1 Jun 2009:Wind-farm developer Renewable Energy Holdings on May 29 said it has signed a non-binding deal of intent to buy PVStrom Energy Systems GmbH & Co KG's photovoltaic development assets in Sicily, Italy for an undisclosed amount.
- 13 May 2009:Australia's government will invest A$4.5 billion ($3.4 billion) in the development of infrastructure to generate energy from clean sources such as solar and wind power and to reduce carbon emissions.
- Indium8.9HF1-P delivers high first pass yields for in-circuit testing
- EverFocus announces their upgraded version of Award-winning IP Speed Dome
- GIGABYTE announces 'Feel the Force' OC contest winners
- Internet of Things to provide new business opportunities and enable business model changes
- MOEA recognizes alliances between foreign and Taiwanese IT firms for creating new value
- Embracing the New Generation Intel Atom Family with DDR3 Memory Support
- Got The Message? Ensuring efficient and reliable delivery of content across a mission critical digital signage network
- Emb' Store On-Demand Software Service for Embedded Computing
- Efficient Network Management for Digital Signage
- Design Benefits of the MI/O Extension Solution
ChipMOS Technologies is among very few firms that have transformed themselves successfully and are...
Chunghwa Telecom (CHT), Taiwan Mobile (TWM) and Far EasTone Telecommunications (FET), the three largest...
Smartphone ODM Arima Communications has decided to expand its product lines to include tablets, smart...
OCZ Technology shifted its corporate focus away from legacy DRAM memory modules in 2011, and has since...
- Smartphone and tablet industry: The view from Taiwan - May 2012
Taiwan-based companies have a long and successful history of involvement in the supply chain for mobile devices, which for the purposes of this article consist...
- Taiwan motherboard industry overview - May 2012
The year 2011 saw the motherboard industry reverse its trend of declining shipments year-on-year, to post a slight 0.2% growth. This upturn in fortunes was expected...
- Notebook market overview - Jun 2011
The notebook industry in 2010 experienced several major events that significantly changed the industry's ecosystem for the year and the industry is also believed...
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011
Growth of the global LCD TV market was not as strong as expected in 2010 as the market continued to feel the aftershocks of the economic recession that had hit...