- 21 Jan 2009:
- 15 Jan 2009:
- 7 Jan 2009:
- 31 Dec 2008:
- 9 Dec 2008:
- 20 Nov 2008:
- 27 Oct 2008:
- 24 Oct 2008:
- 16 Oct 2008:
- 14 Oct 2008:
- 8 Oct 2008:
- 18 Sep 2008:
- 13 Aug 2008:
- 7 Aug 2008:
- 1 Aug 2008:
- 15 Jul 2008:Cree says it¡¦s already working with the largely luminaire-level specifications, while the US government squabbles over energy-efficiency programs that use the standards.
- 24 Jun 2008:...two major USA compound semi houses, TriQuint Semiconductor and Cree have announced they're opening their doors to GaN electronic foundry customers (v.s. GaN-based LEDs). The world has embraced GaN for LED applications rather nicely. Without GaN you simply wouldn't have blue spectrum LEDs. But for those of us who have been championing GaN for electronic applications for what seems to be decades, that foundry doors are finally opening is great news, as long as there are enough customers out there to make the efforts worthwhile.
- ABB and Volvo form global partnership for electric and hybrid bus fast-charging
- Accurate Analysis of Multi-Gigabit Systems Using HSPICE
- GIGABYTE's EasyTune App makes overclocking a breeze on new Intel Pentium Anniversary Edition CPUs
- OAXIS adds a second E Ink screen to your smartphone with launch of InkCase+ on Kickstarter
- Indium announces RMA-155 Pb-Free Solder Paste
- AccuTouch Five Wire Resistive Touchscreens
- Getting the Most Out Of Your Next Generation Digital Security Surveillance System
- Embracing the New Generation Intel Atom Family with DDR3 Memory Support
- Got The Message? Ensuring efficient and reliable delivery of content across a mission critical digital signage network
- Emb' Store On-Demand Software Service for Embedded Computing
- Digitimes Research: On-cell touch panels unlikely to win favor in high-end smartphones in 2014
- Digitimes Research: Hisilicon AP to give Huawei cost advantage in high-end mobile device market
- Commentary: Panel makers need to be more active in developing products
- Digitimes Research: Google looking to clean up Android device mess in emerging markets
- Digitimes Research: Youngfast, Melfas looking beyond G1F touch
MediaTek has taken up to 60% of the 3G handset solution market in China, pushing the market value of...
AMD has been reorganizing its businesss, such as moving its desktop business headquarters to Beijing,...
Intel president Renee James, during a recent interview, told Digitimes that the company and its partners...
According to a recent IDC research note, the transition toward mobile and cloud-based computing is...
- Smartphone and tablet industry: The view from Taiwan - May 2012
Taiwan-based companies have a long and successful history of involvement in the supply chain for mobile devices, which for the purposes of this article consist...
- Taiwan motherboard industry overview - May 2012
The year 2011 saw the motherboard industry reverse its trend of declining shipments year-on-year, to post a slight 0.2% growth. This upturn in fortunes was expected...
- Notebook market overview - Jun 2011
The notebook industry in 2010 experienced several major events that significantly changed the industry's ecosystem for the year and the industry is also believed...
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011
Growth of the global LCD TV market was not as strong as expected in 2010 as the market continued to feel the aftershocks of the economic recession that had hit...