- 7 Feb 2013:
- 1 Feb 2013:
- 28 Jan 2013:LED lighting system costs can be reduced with good control circuit design and component selection, writes Fabrizio Petris from Omron Ellectronic Components Europe
- 25 Jan 2013:
- 24 Jan 2013:
- 22 Jan 2013:
- 17 Jan 2013:
- 16 Jan 2013:
- 10 Jan 2013:
- 9 Jan 2013:
- 4 Jan 2013:
- 20 Dec 2012:
- 14 Dec 2012:
- Micron Technology said it will lay off at least 30 workers as it retreats on plans to develop energy-efficient lighting technology, a move that marks the latest blow to alternative energy initiatives in Idaho.
- 13 Dec 2012:
- 11 Dec 2012:
- 7 Dec 2012:
- 5 Dec 2012:
- 30 Nov 2012:
- 27 Nov 2012:
- 22 Nov 2012:
- 20 Nov 2012:Smart TVs, LED technology, emerging markets will help boost the IC market for TVs.
- 16 Nov 2012:
- 13 Nov 2012:
- The first LED bulbs that are about the same size and brightness as regular 100-watt bulbs are reaching stores.
- 8 Nov 2012:
- 7 Nov 2012:
- Soitec increases bonded SOS wafer production to meet Peregrine's demand (November 6) - Semiconductor TodaySoitec of Bernin, France, which makes engineered substrates including silicon-on-insulator (SOI) wafers (as well as III-V epiwafers through its Picogiga International division), has more than doubled production of bonded silicon-on-sapphire (BSOS) substrates to meet increased demand from strategic partner Peregrine Semiconductor Corp of San Diego,US.
- 5 Nov 2012:A joint venture between Sumitomo and Kazakhstan's state-owned Kazatomprom uranium mining group officially opened a rare earth metal plant Friday in the former Soviet republic.
- 1 Nov 2012:
- 31 Oct 2012:
- 23 Oct 2012:
- 19 Oct 2012:
- 18 Oct 2012:
- 16 Oct 2012:
- 5 Oct 2012:
- 2 Oct 2012:
- 28 Sep 2012:
- Genesis Photonics finds way to Blue Ocean through high-power, flip-chip LED technology
- Digitimes Research: LED edge-lit 50-inch and above size LCD TV panels in high demand
- The bright future of Taiwan optoelectronics industry
- Global LED lighting market will be worth US$25.4 billion in 2013, says new report from Digitimes Research
- Interview with AZZURRO Semiconductors CEO Erwin Wolf: Mass production of 200mm GaN-on-Si wafer will drive significant shift of LED market
- Linear announces synchronous buck LED driver controller
- iWatt targets high power density in ultra-small overall adapter size with new devices
- ViewSonic announces ultra-portable LED projector line
- Chimei expects LED models to account for over 30% of its monitor revenues in 2010
- Photonics Festival in Taiwan: Everlight showcases LED agriculture lamps
Latest developments of Lextar.
LED firms have reported significant sales for March
Epistar's chairman has expressed optimism about the LED industry in the next three years.
Demand for LED lighting products-including spot lights, LED luminaries, street lights, LED light bulbs and fluorescent tubes-will reach 90 million in...
While mid-power LED chips account for only a small proportion of LED lighting currently, the proportion...
GaN-on-Si is a new technology that has the potential to replace sapphire substrates in the LED supply...
Despite the fact the penetration rate of LED backlight units (BLUs) in TVs has been increasing continuously,...
US-based MOCVD equipment provider Veeco currently ranks number one in global market share with 50%...
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011
Growth of the global LCD TV market was not as strong as expected in 2010 as the market continued to feel the aftershocks of the economic recession that had hit...
- Overview of LCD TV market - May 2010
When the economic recession hit at the end of 2008, the LCD TV market seemed to be heading toward a doomsday scenario in 2009; however, demand turned out to be...
- Taiwan's display system makers - Jun 2007
In addition to pure display makers such as Amtran, Chi Mei, HANNspree, Taiwan-based home appliance makers such as Tatung, Proton, Kolin, several major IT makers...
- Taiwan's display system makers - Jun 2006
Taiwan-based display makers come from a variety of areas in the IT industry, from Compal, which is best known for producing notebooks, to Premier, which also produces...