- 27 May 2011:Sky Solar has named Amy Zhang, Suntech's former CFO, as its new CEO and executive director, succeeding founder and chairman Weili Su, who will focus on company's strategic development and promoting its advanced technologies.
- 24 May 2011:
- 20 May 2011:
- 18 May 2011:The cost of efficient yet pricey LED light bulbs could fall by 50 percent in the next five years, according to the top Philips Lighting executive in the U.S.
- 29 Apr 2011:
- 24 Dec 2010:
- 9 Dec 2010:
- 10 Sep 2010:
- 9 Sep 2010:The prototype suggests future products could eliminate the cost and bulk of for power management conversion circuitry OLEDs need today.
- 7 Sep 2010:
- 3 Sep 2010:
- 9 Jun 2010:
- 19 May 2010:
- 22 Apr 2010:
- 21 Apr 2010:
- 25 Feb 2010:
- 3 Feb 2010:
- 1 Feb 2010:
- 6 Jan 2010:
- 23 Dec 2009:
- 18 Dec 2009:
- 23 Nov 2009:
- 13 Oct 2009:An encouraging set of results from Philips, the Dutch consumer electronics manufacturer, helped set a positive tone for European markets.
- 1 Oct 2009:
- 30 Sep 2009:
- 4 Sep 2009:
- 3 Sep 2009:
- 26 Aug 2009:
- 23 Jul 2009:
- 13 Jul 2009:
- 6 Jul 2009:
- 3 Jun 2009:
- 19 May 2009:
- 14 May 2009:
- 8 May 2009:
- 7 May 2009:
- 6 May 2009:
- 27 Apr 2009:
- Seagate partners with QNAP to showcase high-speed thunderbolt NAS, virtualization solutions and new QTS 4.2 OS at Computex 2015
- Clientron reveals its brand new all-in-one POS terminal - Wing650
- ThroughTek to showcase partner solutions at Computex 2015
- Launching custom-made projector LED light sources, shaping up speedy service model
- Sidekick at the 2015 SIA new product showcase in ISC West won award
- AccuTouch Five Wire Resistive Touchscreens
- Getting the Most Out Of Your Next Generation Digital Security Surveillance System
- Embracing the New Generation Intel Atom Family with DDR3 Memory Support
- Got The Message? Ensuring efficient and reliable delivery of content across a mission critical digital signage network
- Emb' Store On-Demand Software Service for Embedded Computing
- Digitimes Research: Microsoft to partner with Acer, Lenovo and Inventec for US$169-249 Windows 10 notebooks
- Computex 2015: BioLogic SportCase wins Design and Innovation Award
- Digitimes Research: Six 2-in-1 Chromebooks scheduled for 2015 to tackle non-education markets
- Demand for overclocking surges in the face of declining desktop market, says HWinsights
- Is Japan losing its influence in global semiconductor market?, asks IC Insights
Networking is a hot topic these days, whether it is connecting all devices in the Internet of Things...
One thing that everyone can agree on is that the IT industry is all about change. But the more things...
As one of the top vendors in the desktop motherboard industry, Gigabyte Technology has grown its business...
Global demand for LED lighting will peak in 2018, with LED applications to acount for 70% of all lighting...
- Smartphone and tablet industry: The view from Taiwan - May 2012
Taiwan-based companies have a long and successful history of involvement in the supply chain for mobile devices, which for the purposes of this article consist...
- Taiwan motherboard industry overview - May 2012
The year 2011 saw the motherboard industry reverse its trend of declining shipments year-on-year, to post a slight 0.2% growth. This upturn in fortunes was expected...
- Notebook market overview - Jun 2011
The notebook industry in 2010 experienced several major events that significantly changed the industry's ecosystem for the year and the industry is also believed...
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011
Growth of the global LCD TV market was not as strong as expected in 2010 as the market continued to feel the aftershocks of the economic recession that had hit...