- 24 May 2011:
- 20 May 2011:
- 18 May 2011:The cost of efficient yet pricey LED light bulbs could fall by 50 percent in the next five years, according to the top Philips Lighting executive in the U.S.
- 29 Apr 2011:
- 24 Dec 2010:
- 9 Dec 2010:
- 10 Sep 2010:
- 9 Sep 2010:The prototype suggests future products could eliminate the cost and bulk of for power management conversion circuitry OLEDs need today.
- 7 Sep 2010:
- 3 Sep 2010:
- 9 Jun 2010:
- 19 May 2010:
- 22 Apr 2010:
- 21 Apr 2010:
- 25 Feb 2010:
- 3 Feb 2010:
- 1 Feb 2010:
- 6 Jan 2010:
- 23 Dec 2009:
- 18 Dec 2009:
- 23 Nov 2009:
- 13 Oct 2009:An encouraging set of results from Philips, the Dutch consumer electronics manufacturer, helped set a positive tone for European markets.
- 1 Oct 2009:
- 30 Sep 2009:
- 4 Sep 2009:
- 3 Sep 2009:
- 26 Aug 2009:
- 23 Jul 2009:
- 13 Jul 2009:
- 6 Jul 2009:
- 3 Jun 2009:
- 19 May 2009:
- 14 May 2009:
- 8 May 2009:
- 7 May 2009:
- 6 May 2009:
- 27 Apr 2009:
- Conquer Electronics' Innovation - Industrial Micro Fuses
- OSTAR Takes the Lead to Drive Smart Medical Applications
- Chilisin expanding via process capacity to handle surging orders for 0201 high-frequency chip inductors
- Last Mile to Conquer: Tatung's Bendable Optical Cables Cleverly Resolve Problems Related to Optical Fiber Establishment
- You know EverFocus! But do you really know EverFocus?
- AccuTouch Five Wire Resistive Touchscreens
- Getting the Most Out Of Your Next Generation Digital Security Surveillance System
- Embracing the New Generation Intel Atom Family with DDR3 Memory Support
- Got The Message? Ensuring efficient and reliable delivery of content across a mission critical digital signage network
- Emb' Store On-Demand Software Service for Embedded Computing
- Digitimes Research: GTAT woes disrupt sapphire industry
- Digitimes Research: Enterprise segment to benefit, but PC segment to suffer from HP spin-off
- Digitimes Research: MediaTek, Rockchip to join Chromebook market
- Digitimes Research: China 4G smartphone demand fails to surge; CoolPad, Lenovo, Xiaomi unlikely to achieve 2014 targets
- Digitimes Research: Microsoft to release new inexpensive notebook solution; unlikely to receive full support from vendors
US-based Cree will invest US$83 million to take a 13.32% stake in Taiwan-based Lextar Electronics,...
Karbonn, the second-largest India-based handset vendor, is looking into in-house production. Digitimes...
Sales of handsets in the India market reached 61.07 million units in the first quarter of 2014, with...
With increasing competition from AMOLED, TFT LCD display manufacturers are beginning to look to quantum...
- Smartphone and tablet industry: The view from Taiwan - May 2012
Taiwan-based companies have a long and successful history of involvement in the supply chain for mobile devices, which for the purposes of this article consist...
- Taiwan motherboard industry overview - May 2012
The year 2011 saw the motherboard industry reverse its trend of declining shipments year-on-year, to post a slight 0.2% growth. This upturn in fortunes was expected...
- Notebook market overview - Jun 2011
The notebook industry in 2010 experienced several major events that significantly changed the industry's ecosystem for the year and the industry is also believed...
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011
Growth of the global LCD TV market was not as strong as expected in 2010 as the market continued to feel the aftershocks of the economic recession that had hit...