- 27 May 2011:Sky Solar has named Amy Zhang, Suntech's former CFO, as its new CEO and executive director, succeeding founder and chairman Weili Su, who will focus on company's strategic development and promoting its advanced technologies.
- 24 May 2011:
- 20 May 2011:
- 18 May 2011:The cost of efficient yet pricey LED light bulbs could fall by 50 percent in the next five years, according to the top Philips Lighting executive in the U.S.
- 29 Apr 2011:
- 24 Dec 2010:
- 9 Dec 2010:
- 10 Sep 2010:
- 9 Sep 2010:The prototype suggests future products could eliminate the cost and bulk of for power management conversion circuitry OLEDs need today.
- 7 Sep 2010:
- 3 Sep 2010:
- 9 Jun 2010:
- 19 May 2010:
- 22 Apr 2010:
- 21 Apr 2010:
- 25 Feb 2010:
- 3 Feb 2010:
- 1 Feb 2010:
- 6 Jan 2010:
- 23 Dec 2009:
- 18 Dec 2009:
- 23 Nov 2009:
- 13 Oct 2009:An encouraging set of results from Philips, the Dutch consumer electronics manufacturer, helped set a positive tone for European markets.
- 1 Oct 2009:
- 30 Sep 2009:
- 4 Sep 2009:
- 3 Sep 2009:
- 26 Aug 2009:
- 23 Jul 2009:
- 13 Jul 2009:
- 6 Jul 2009:
- 3 Jun 2009:
- 19 May 2009:
- 14 May 2009:
- 8 May 2009:
- 7 May 2009:
- 6 May 2009:
- 27 Apr 2009:
- Dahua and Seagate to pair up for Secutech 2015
- Seagate and QNAP to demonstrate a complete surveillance solution at Secutech Taipei 2015
- Posiflex wins Red Dot Award: Product design 2015
- Tatung promotes high-efficiency motors and electric vehicle motors to drive energy conservation and environmental protection
- IP-based Communications Build up Smart Factories
- AccuTouch Five Wire Resistive Touchscreens
- Getting the Most Out Of Your Next Generation Digital Security Surveillance System
- Embracing the New Generation Intel Atom Family with DDR3 Memory Support
- Got The Message? Ensuring efficient and reliable delivery of content across a mission critical digital signage network
- Emb' Store On-Demand Software Service for Embedded Computing
- Is Japan losing its influence in global semiconductor market?, asks IC Insights
- Digitimes Research: Philips makes wise move selling Lumileds stake
- Digitimes Research: Microsoft patent fee cut to attract vendors to pre-install apps in Android products
- Digitimes Research: Lenovo smartphone shipments reach only 8-9 million units in 1Q15
- Digitimes Research: China smartphone shipments drop over 30% sequentially in 1Q15 as small regional vendors suffer
Taiwan-based crystalline silicon solar cell makers have been impacted by the US imposing an average...
The IC backend service industry was capped by a flurry of merger and acquisition (M&A) activities...
Macronix International, which ranks as the world's second-largest NOR flash supplier with a 19% share...
The applications, demand and service areas for the global storage device industry have seen profound...
- Smartphone and tablet industry: The view from Taiwan - May 2012
Taiwan-based companies have a long and successful history of involvement in the supply chain for mobile devices, which for the purposes of this article consist...
- Taiwan motherboard industry overview - May 2012
The year 2011 saw the motherboard industry reverse its trend of declining shipments year-on-year, to post a slight 0.2% growth. This upturn in fortunes was expected...
- Notebook market overview - Jun 2011
The notebook industry in 2010 experienced several major events that significantly changed the industry's ecosystem for the year and the industry is also believed...
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011
Growth of the global LCD TV market was not as strong as expected in 2010 as the market continued to feel the aftershocks of the economic recession that had hit...