- 12 Aug 2014:
- 8 Aug 2014:
- 25 Jul 2014:
- 21 Jul 2014:
- 15 Jul 2014:
- 8 Jul 2014:
- 3 Jul 2014:
- 26 Jun 2014:
- 25 Jun 2014:
- 24 Jun 2014:
- 18 Jun 2014:
- 6 Jun 2014:
- 5 Jun 2014:
- 4 Jun 2014:
- 29 May 2014:
- 21 May 2014:
- 6 Mar 2014:
- 9 Jan 2014:
- 30 Dec 2013:
- 18 Dec 2013:
- 11 Nov 2013:
- 22 Oct 2013:
- 21 Oct 2013:
- 11 Oct 2013:
- 8 Oct 2013:
- 7 Oct 2013:
- 27 Sep 2013:
- 26 Sep 2013:
- 24 Sep 2013:
- 9 Sep 2013:
- 3 Sep 2013:
- 30 Aug 2013:
- 23 Aug 2013:
- 20 Aug 2013:
- 19 Aug 2013:
- 12 Aug 2013:
- "Windows remains committed to the ARM platform," a Microsoft spokesman told CNET. "We are looking forward to new ARM-based Windows devices that will launch later this year."
- 5 Aug 2013:
- 29 Jul 2013:
- U-Reach delivers the largest and highest scalability standalone HDD/SSD Duplicator
- EverFocus will exhibit at Security Essen 2014 for showcasing the brand new solutions
- Photoimageable coverlay: A new FPCB non-rigid material that enhances hole-plugging with no glue overflow and 0.025mm alignment accuracy
- Indium Corporation technology experts to present at IPC Southeast Asia High Reliability Conference
- Indium Corporation technology expert to lead professional development course at SMTAi 2014
- AccuTouch Five Wire Resistive Touchscreens
- Getting the Most Out Of Your Next Generation Digital Security Surveillance System
- Embracing the New Generation Intel Atom Family with DDR3 Memory Support
- Got The Message? Ensuring efficient and reliable delivery of content across a mission critical digital signage network
- Emb' Store On-Demand Software Service for Embedded Computing
- Digitimes Research: iPhone ASP falls in 2Q14
- Digitimes Research: On-cell touch panels unlikely to win favor in high-end smartphones in 2014
- Digitimes Research: Hisilicon AP to give Huawei cost advantage in high-end mobile device market
- Commentary: Panel makers need to be more active in developing products
- Digitimes Research: Google looking to clean up Android device mess in emerging markets
MediaTek has taken up to 60% of the 3G handset solution market in China, pushing the market value of...
AMD has been reorganizing its businesss, such as moving its desktop business headquarters to Beijing,...
Intel president Renee James, during a recent interview, told Digitimes that the company and its partners...
According to a recent IDC research note, the transition toward mobile and cloud-based computing is...
- Smartphone and tablet industry: The view from Taiwan - May 2012
Taiwan-based companies have a long and successful history of involvement in the supply chain for mobile devices, which for the purposes of this article consist...
- Taiwan motherboard industry overview - May 2012
The year 2011 saw the motherboard industry reverse its trend of declining shipments year-on-year, to post a slight 0.2% growth. This upturn in fortunes was expected...
- Notebook market overview - Jun 2011
The notebook industry in 2010 experienced several major events that significantly changed the industry's ecosystem for the year and the industry is also believed...
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011
Growth of the global LCD TV market was not as strong as expected in 2010 as the market continued to feel the aftershocks of the economic recession that had hit...