- 18 Dec 2014:It has been a near-magical tool allowing corporations to claim massive reductions in greenhouse gas emissions for very little cost.
- 17 Dec 2014:The nation's largest biodiesel producer ended the third quarter with $128.6 million in cash (more than it started with), over $1 billion in total assets, and a fair book value just north of $16 per share (compared to current share prices under $10).
- 11 Dec 2014:Ram Power is a geothermal developer. Like many geothermal developers before it (Remember Nevada Geothermal?), the company had been overly optimistic about the potential of its geothermal resources.
- Was green energy just a fad? With cheap oil, Americans buy gas guzzlers again (Dec 10) - The GuardianOil is down to $2.67 a gallon, so Americans are buying a lot more SUVs and pickup trucks. Are US drivers giving up on renewable energy while gas prices are low?
- 9 Dec 2014:Suddenly cheap oil prices may spur economic re-calculations across the board, but many analysts are sticking with a still-sunny outlook for renewable energy take up.
- 5 Dec 2014:Germany's US$132 billion green energy lead is fortified by EON's split with fossil fuels (Dec 2) - BloombergEON SE (EOAN)'s plan to spin off its fossil-fuel plants marks a watershed moment in Germany's renewables effort that will likely bolster the country's already leading position in clean energy.
- NDP MP who co-owns renewable energy business gets inside information on government green spending (Dec 3) - National PostA New Democrat MP who is president and co-owner of a renewable energy business has been using his parliamentary privilege to have the federal government document all of its spending on green energy since 2006.
- Canada's oil corporations have made a profitable mess of the country: it's time to put them under public, democratic control.
- Between 2009-2013, employment in Canada's clean energy sector increased by 37 percent - meaning it now supplies more jobs than the country's infamous tar sands, according to a new report.
- The fashionista is selling a solar-powered jacket so that you can keep your phone charged ... assuming, of course, that the sun is shining.
- 2 Dec 2014:Apple made the pledge. So did Google and Facebook. But Amazon stayed silent.
- Armed with strong system integration capabilities, Tatung launches smart green building solutions
- Heraeus Photovoltaics consolidates research and development in US
- Heraeus Photovoltaics features SOL9620 Series and the SOL9621 Series at Intersolar N.A. 2014
- Heraeus to exhibit at Intersolar North America 2014 Exhibition and Conference
- YC Synergy to power all-electric yachts with fuel cell technology
Digitimes recently interviewed Bert Gyselinckx, general manager of the Holst Centre in Eindhoven, to...
Digitimes recently spoke with Karen Lightman, the executive director of MEMS Industry Group (MIG),...
GaAs solar material maker Alta Devices boasts solar cells with an efficiency of 28.8%, but perhaps...
The Taiwan-based solar supply chain is likely to enter a period of consolidation. For upstream material...