This site offers different options for added-value and industry brand promotion targeting readers in specific segments. In addition to web-based advertisements, we offer text/banner ads in our free daily emails to over 35,000 subscribers. For the web ads format, GIF, JPEG and flash files are all acceptable. Please contact Shannen Yang for more details or if you would like to discuss other positions or formats.
If you are interested in advertising on our Chinese-language daily newspaper and Chinese-language websites please visit DIGITIMES Traditional Chinese media advertising.
1. The advertising rates listed above do not include a 5% VAT, and any advertising design and material preparation fees required by the customer.
2. Rates above based on cost-per-thousand (CPM). For example: 100,000 impressions at $30 CPM = $3,000. Minimum purchased impressions: 50,000. Recommended: 150,000 impressions.
3. For advertising on this site, contact: Shannen Yang, +886-2-8712-8866 ext 755.
4. For advertising in our Chinese-language daily newspaper and website, contact: Jessica Chen, +886-2-8712-8866 ext 827.
5. Other positions also available, please request (e.g. banners, XXL leaderbords, wide skyscrapers, half banner).
Ad position samples:
- AZUL Design provides integrated services for UI/UX and program design in Asia Pacific
- Universal Stylus Initiative launched to create a specification for an active stylus
- ASRock Rack presents the high specification EP2C612D24
- IoT Gateways Bridge Last Mile Connectivity Gap
- Clientron to exhibit its latest Thin Client and POS solutions along with the full product line at Computex Taipei 2015
- AccuTouch Five Wire Resistive Touchscreens
- Getting the Most Out Of Your Next Generation Digital Security Surveillance System
- Embracing the New Generation Intel Atom Family with DDR3 Memory Support
- Got The Message? Ensuring efficient and reliable delivery of content across a mission critical digital signage network
- Emb' Store On-Demand Software Service for Embedded Computing
- Is Japan losing its influence in global semiconductor market?, asks IC Insights
- Digitimes Research: Philips makes wise move selling Lumileds stake
- Digitimes Research: Microsoft patent fee cut to attract vendors to pre-install apps in Android products
- Digitimes Research: Lenovo smartphone shipments reach only 8-9 million units in 1Q15
- Digitimes Research: China smartphone shipments drop over 30% sequentially in 1Q15 as small regional vendors suffer
Through intensified cooperation with Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Company (TSMC) and MediaTek,...
Taiwan-based crystalline silicon solar cell makers have been impacted by the US imposing an average...
The IC backend service industry was capped by a flurry of merger and acquisition (M&A) activities...
Macronix International, which ranks as the world's second-largest NOR flash supplier with a 19% share...
- Smartphone and tablet industry: The view from Taiwan - May 2012
Taiwan-based companies have a long and successful history of involvement in the supply chain for mobile devices, which for the purposes of this article consist...
- Taiwan motherboard industry overview - May 2012
The year 2011 saw the motherboard industry reverse its trend of declining shipments year-on-year, to post a slight 0.2% growth. This upturn in fortunes was expected...
- Notebook market overview - Jun 2011
The notebook industry in 2010 experienced several major events that significantly changed the industry's ecosystem for the year and the industry is also believed...
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011
Growth of the global LCD TV market was not as strong as expected in 2010 as the market continued to feel the aftershocks of the economic recession that had hit...