This site offers different options for added-value and industry brand promotion targeting readers in specific segments. In addition to web-based advertisements, we offer text/banner ads in our free daily emails to over 35,000 subscribers. For the web ads format, GIF, JPEG and flash files are all acceptable. Please contact Shannen Yang for more details or if you would like to discuss other positions or formats.
If you are interested in advertising on our Chinese-language daily newspaper and Chinese-language websites please visit DIGITIMES Traditional Chinese media advertising.
1. The advertising rates listed above do not include a 5% VAT, and any advertising design and material preparation fees required by the customer.
2. Rates above based on cost-per-thousand (CPM). For example: 100,000 impressions at $30 CPM = $3,000. Minimum purchased impressions: 50,000. Recommended: 150,000 impressions.
3. For advertising on this site, contact: Shannen Yang, +886-2-8712-8866 ext 755.
4. For advertising in our Chinese-language daily newspaper and website, contact: Jessica Chen, +886-2-8712-8866 ext 827.
5. Other positions also available, please request (e.g. banners, XXL leaderbords, wide skyscrapers, half banner).
Ad position samples:
- PEZY and Imagination team up to develop next-generation HPC systems
- Orbotech shares vision for future electronics manufacturing models; leverages rebranding efforts
- Indium Corporation's EZ-Pour Gallium Trichloride simplifies room temperature processes
- Imagination and Testin partner to accelerate time-to-market for app development in Greater China
- CAYIN Enters Video Wall Battle Field with the Launch of SMP-8000
- Unisys IT Implementation of Unisys Stealth Solution for Data Center Segmentation
- AccuTouch Five Wire Resistive Touchscreens
- Getting the Most Out Of Your Next Generation Digital Security Surveillance System
- Embracing the New Generation Intel Atom Family with DDR3 Memory Support
- Got The Message? Ensuring efficient and reliable delivery of content across a mission critical digital signage network
- Mentor Graphics Veloce VirtuaLAB adds protocols for networking designs
- Mouser Electronics undergoing expansion
- Digitimes Research: iPad Pro shipments to be less than 3 million units in 4Q15
- Digitimes Research: Shrinking tablet market prompts China touch panel supply chain to look for growth elsewhere
- Digitimes Research: Apple to push forward with In-Cell touch technology in 2015 but highly considering G/G for 2016
China-based Tsinghua Unigroup is currently riding high in the global semiconductor industry with a...
While the product life cycles of analog ICs are getting shorter and shorter, the technical standards...
Notebook vendor Acer aims to ship at least five million smartphones in 2015 and plans to hike the shipments...
The acquisition of Freescale by NXP Semiconductors will make NXP the world's second largest MCU supplier...
- Smartphone and tablet industry: The view from Taiwan - May 2012
Taiwan-based companies have a long and successful history of involvement in the supply chain for mobile devices, which for the purposes of this article consist...
- Taiwan motherboard industry overview - May 2012
The year 2011 saw the motherboard industry reverse its trend of declining shipments year-on-year, to post a slight 0.2% growth. This upturn in fortunes was expected...
- Notebook market overview - Jun 2011
The notebook industry in 2010 experienced several major events that significantly changed the industry's ecosystem for the year and the industry is also believed...
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011
Growth of the global LCD TV market was not as strong as expected in 2010 as the market continued to feel the aftershocks of the economic recession that had hit...